1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I view all video clips in a folder using WDTV Live media player

Discussion in 'Media tanks' started by zooco, Mar 31, 2014.

1. zooco

zooco Regular member

How can I view all video clips in a folder ?
    I just bought a WDTV Live media player and love it as it can play most of the video formats I have in my collections . A minor letdown, though, is when I want to view continuously a set of video clips ( about 15 minutes long each in .flv format ) in a folder ! Currently, each time the player finishes a clip, it returns to the listings of clips in the folder and I have to manually select the next clip . This is really annoying, especially when i am watching a movie !!

I 've been playing around with the remote control and tried to configure the option for continuous viewing but so far, I have not succeeded yet ! I certainly can join these clips into a single file using some software ; but that's extra work and for me it's my last resort .

I wonder now if WDTV media player even have this"view all" option ? Please inform and show me how . Thanks

Here is the model :

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. attar

attar Senior member

3. keebles

keebles Regular member

Unfortunately no, I have been using this model for 2 years and not have found any way to make it do that. You will have to join the files together or get another player.

4. attar

attar Senior member

5. zooco

zooco Regular member

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014