AfterDawn Forums

HDTV to MPEG2 problem

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

Having trouble converting HDTV TS files to MPEG2. Want to make a DVD but right can't even make a MPEG file that Windows Media Player or VLC player will play. I have used the HDTV to MPEG2 programs but the file will either not play at all or just freeze up. Any other free programs I could try?
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by Berkner80:
Having trouble converting HDTV TS files to MPEG2. Want to make a DVD but right can't even make a MPEG file that Windows Media Player or VLC player will play. I have used the HDTV to MPEG2 programs but the file will either not play at all or just freeze up. Any other free programs I could try?
Forgot to add I have no problem editing a ts file with the HDTV to MPEG2 program and then playing the recreated ts file with my HD player program. That part of the program seems to work fine but that doesn't really help me in making a dvd. Really need some help on this, thanks.
Forgot to add I have no problem editing a ts file with the HDTV to MPEG2 program and then playing the recreated ts file with my HD player program. That part of the program seems to work fine but that doesn't really help me in making a dvd. Really need some help on this, thanks.
My solution is to buy Aunsoft video converter, it seems to work.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.