AfterDawn Forums

mpg2 files and vob

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

I have a h2.64 file and a regular mov file that I need to convert to cob to be able to burn a dvd to watch on my dvd player.At work they have video toaster for the Mac and it takes minutes to decode and burn a dvd, I am pc based and I would like to do the same in my personal computer. I tried with anyvideoconverter, it took two hours and it gave mea mpeg2 file, I burned a dvd with thta fie but it does not play on my blu ray player only on my computer. Now I am trying the trial version of AVS video converter with the "TO DVD" output but I am also seeing a MPEG2 file that I don't think it works also. I have done video conversion from regular movies and it is always a video TS folder with VOB files inside. Any software that can do this?

Thanks,

Andres
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
ConvertXtoDVD will do this but is payware and leaves a watermark in the trial. DVDFlick is free with excellent quality.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.