AfterDawn Forums

DVDFAB Decrypter - Free

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

Have been using this program and it's great. I am now getting messages that "video option has expired" or "BR Ripping option has expired".

I may be mistaken but I thought this was a free program and you did not have to purchase. But it seems as though you really do have to purchase it.

If this is in the incorrect section, please move.

Any comments?

Thanks as usual.
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Quote:
NOTE! The decryption, DVD to HDD and Blu-ray to HDD, is FREE, if you want more features then it's a trialware. And it may take 1-2 months until it supports NEW DVD releases.
Originally posted by attar:
Quote:
NOTE! The decryption, DVD to HDD and Blu-ray to HDD, is FREE, if you want more features then it's a trialware. And it may take 1-2 months until it supports NEW DVD releases.

OK.

The cost for DVDFAB seems pretty high even though it's a great program. Any suggestions for a similar, cheaper alternative?

Thanks.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.

Links related to this topic