AfterDawn Forums

Halo 4 to HDD

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

Hello, Thanks in advance for all of your efforts!

I have two xBoxes and one is gliched and runs without an optical drive as there is a HDD in its place. The only way to play my games on this box is when they are stored on the HDD. I backed up my new Halo 4 disks and created images. I have run these through ISO2GOD and moved to the HDD. Upon launching the game I get the start up screen and then the the box asks to insert the game play disk. Beings that there are 2 disks I have two icons to select from to play and both result in the same "insert pay disk". Any ideas?
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 12 Nov 2012 @ 23:50
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Are you sure both aren't coming up as Disc 2 for some reason? Disc 2 is only an installation disc.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.