AfterDawn Forums

i want to play games on my xbox 360 hdd with out cd

This discussion thread has 11 messages.

I bought a new xbox 360 slim with 250 hdd recently and I want help to how I can load games on it hdd .pls can anyone tell me the how to go about it..pls
▼▼ This topic has 10 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
buy an xk3y
Originally posted by dakii:
buy an xk3y
Ok so If I buy xk3y what shld I do next, pls can you list it step by step in other follow it.
Use google maybe?

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
I leant you can use jtag and xbox cable to transfer games to your xbox drive .is that true ???
You're not going to JTAG the newer boxes unless something has changed that I don't know about.

1. Buy XKey
2. Get drive key to use with the XKey

There are lots of tutorials in the modding section. If you want more details, you should look there.
Ok thanx for that Bro
Ask Microsoft Support !!! :))) search Jtag on Google or search in our area a xbox modder. Easy !
Originally posted by HomerV:
You're not going to JTAG the newer boxes unless something has changed that I don't know about.

Yes, something has changed a long time ago, that you don't seem to know about. You can RGH newer boxes, that's essentially the same as JTAGging it. But to the op, who is even too lazy to search out the xkey on google, I'd say that is no option, because it requires research and skills.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
If U have enough free time and electronic skills you should try to do it yourself. If not , look for someone who can do it. U can do more harm than good if u're not up to it.

If you fail, try again ! If you fail again, try until you do it motherfucker !
I said JTAG for a reason Eisherz. I know RGH does the same thing in the end but you're not going to JTAG any of the newer boxes. I didn't want him wasting his time looking up JTAG if he has a newer box.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.