1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CDs From APE/Nero Won't Restart

Discussion in 'Audio' started by ttcrssvr, Aug 5, 2009.

1. ttcrssvr

ttcrssvr Member

Lately the cd's I burn from APE files using Nero stop at the end of the disc and don't restart. Doesn't seem to matter which playback device I use (car, home, PC).

2. Mez

Mez Active member

I suspect there is a version conflict somewhere.

My suggestion is always move on to less fussy app to do the same job. It could take you hrs to fix the problem and you are no better off than where you were when everything worked. Nero is the second most problematic burning app, WMP being the uncontested winner.

Try the free version of Media Monkey. No one has ever posted a burning problem using that app on this forum in the 4+ years I have been reading this forum.

It is maybe the best audio manager if you burn disks. The other giant winamp does not burn disks. Try MM and see how a well written app works.

3. ttcrssvr

ttcrssvr Member

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

4. Mez

Mez Active member

If you have any questions or problems with MM post them here I will try to help you out. The interface to the burn routine is superb. MM walks you through even relitivly advanced options. It is burning mp3 disks where MM really shines.