1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I buy TDK 800MB High Capacity CD-R

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by labtec99, May 12, 2010.

1. labtec99

labtec99 Member

I am looking for TDK High Capacity 800MB CD-R, apparently item code HC-R90JCA has been deleted, but I am hoping that TDK have an alternative product.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum as not a buy stuff issue.

3. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

my local computer shop has a few 50 spools..

4. labtec99

labtec99 Member

Is that in the UK Paula? can you confirm if they are the red coloured discs and get back to me?

Thanks.

5. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

they are silver tdk 800mb "reflex ultra" disks .. and they are 7 years old old stock.. Mike says they are probably faulty by now because they have been in the light for so long the plastic wrapping round the spools has started to fall apart.. hence £1 per 50.. buyer beware.. I went and checked on my way home from work earlier because I could do with some cheap cd-r.. and basically I decided to leave them be on that advice.

Do you need them for any desperate purpose? .. they were never popular.. I have a couple of the tdk 90's (reds.. 40x) in my heap.. neither will read now (they have old custom xp installs on them.. specific hard to find intel drivers for lappys I think.. something like that).. Must be 5 or 6 years since I burned them

I would go for the verbs.. probably better than the philips

http://www.dvdshoponline.co.uk/90_Min_CD-R_Media.html