1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumb Question.. but gota know

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by yoluigi, Dec 8, 2010.

1. yoluigi

yoluigi Member

I used Avi2DVD from my Matroska file all fine and after its finish. i got the dvd file with audiostream 1 mp3.. and inside DVD the AUDIO_TS with nothing in it and video_ts with the files in it. So my questions are do i need to put my audiostream in the audio_ts or I just burn it and just take the file AVI2dvd_temp ? and which programs should i use to burn TS(image files)Well actualy am kanda confuse about the second part to burn the dvd anybody can help me out?

2. Vato

Vato Regular member

from what I can remember...there is always nothing on the Audio TS folder....only the Video TS when you burn something... I think ^ ^.
    I haven`t made DVD videos in a while.... I mostly use .avi files and MAtroska through my PS3.

3. mistycat

mistycat Active member

Use ImgBurn (free-best burner available, free or paid) to burn the VIDEO_TS folder to DVD and, like said, the AUDIO_TS folder is always empty.

4. yoluigi

yoluigi Member

K thanks for the help gona try it out!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010