1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Many XVIDs to DVD

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by chronic2001, Nov 23, 2010.

1. chronic2001

chronic2001 Guest

Hi guys, I really need help and I don't know wut to do im really at a loss. I just recently got all 32 episodes of Death Note, one of my fave anime's and its split into 32 different files. I wanted to know wut I could do do put them all into one dvd and have it with chapters so i could choose which episode i wish to watch on my tv. Please guys help me, i am experienced with TMPGenc and VDUB if that helps.

2. mistycat

mistycat Active member

I suppose you could burn them as data to a single DVD DL to view on the computer unless your player is capable of playing both and your burner of burning DL. Depending on the length and quality you are starting with, a more likely possibility is to convert them to DVD compliance and then author them with a menu. Been some time since I used TMPGenc but it output an mpg that had to be authored so I'm guessing you have a program (DVD Flick is free and will author for you, use ImgBurn to burn - free as well), 1/2 hour episodes going about 20 minutes each will go 8 to a DVD assuming quality, 1 hour episodes at about 40 minutes each, 4 to a DVD. Not a single DVD I'm afraid.

3. CAGal

CAGal Regular member

ConvertXtoDVD is good for this but it is not free. Just all all your files and it will convert and burn to dvd. It automatically creates a menu so you can choose which file you want to play.

4. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

32 20 minute episodes? .. one dvd?? not a chance.. I doubt they would all go on one s/l disk as avi..

5. shortypan

shortypan Member

to delete

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  6. pelmo

pelmo Member

7. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

wow.. a skin on ffmpeg freeware for €9.99 ,, what a bargain... not