AfterDawn Forums

MKV problems

I have a high res mkv file that I cannot play. Ive been trying now and then for the past month to figure out a way to watch it.

When I play it in VLC, the video is messed up. When I play it in MPC the audio is messed up. I already tried downloading the matroska pack. I then tried downloading MKV Player. Ive tried windows media player after downloading the matroska codecs, but all I got was a solid grey screen. Same when I tried playing with the MKV player.

This is driving me up the wall, and Ive thought about trying to convert it to avi but that sounds even more complicated to me. Any suggestions on players or codecs? This video file isnt available in any other versions, I keep checking for that regularly as well.
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.