AfterDawn Forums

ISO problems?

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

So, I'm having a bit of a problem.

I spent a long day ripping multiple DVD's, putting in hours. They all said they ripped correctly.

HOWEVER. When I go to find the files, they're not there. Whether I attmpt just using the explorer or Nero, it's not seeing anything. I'm on Windows 7, so I searched for the title of each disc and came back with 0 results on my computer. But, if I open the ripping program, all of my ISO's are listed there. :? Attempting to drag the files from where they're shown to anywhere else results in a "Could not find this item. This is no longer located in (location). Verify the item's location and try again." Now, I haven't moved the files, and since they're brand new they shouldn't have any problems, but for some reason i just can't get to them! I'd like to not have to spend an entire day re-ripping what I already ripped. Anyone have any insight as to how to access my files?
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
You put *.iso in the search box and nothing shows?

I found that when I was saving iso files using DVD Shrink that it was putting them in a hidden folder.
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 17 Nov 2012 @ 17:25
None. :<
What's the ripping program.
DVD Decrypter. I've used it without problems before.

Hah! They were in that hidden folder! What a silly place... Windows, Y U NO PUT WHERE I SAY? XD Thanks so much, attar!
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 17 Nov 2012 @ 17:53
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.