1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waiting DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dvdenrock, Apr 16, 2011.

1. dvdenrock

dvdenrock Member

can anyone hlep with this rip? i have tried everything and it doesnt work. starting to get frustrated

2. dvdenrock

dvdenrock Member

cmon....no one has ripped this dvd before? wtf.

3. dvdenrock

dvdenrock Member

nvm...people obviously don't know how to do it. something complicated probably. Afterdawn shuts down the forum that someone replies on. good job guys. awesome forums. i will be sure to come back here when i need advise.

4. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

or just maybe you should look at the generic dvd ripping help first.. chances are it's a stock protection used and the usual solutions will work

5. dvdenrock

dvdenrock Member

no , the dvd won't be reconized by my dvd drive. have no clue whats wrong with it. and i'm not going to read paragraphs of jibberish when someoen could easily tell me how to do it in a more modern slang post. it's the fact that this forum blows and not helpful at all. just because someone doesnt know how to do something doesnt mean that everyone should be stuck up and hold information back from an innocent question.

6. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Wow....first, you post asking for help, and don't like it when no one has responded in 30 minutes? Then you start bad mouthing the forums and then mention that your dvd drive doesn't recognize the disk, and don't want to read thru paragraphs of "jibberish"?

Well, I have ripped the movie. Was it easy...Yes. Did I read thru paragraphs of postings on how to rip it....Yes. Was it stock protection, and the usual methods work....Yes.

7. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

Buy a NEW BURNER and be Done With It.
    You're Right People here Don't Kinow What They Are Talking About. After All You Have Already Tried EVERYTHING. Nothing Else to Add. If I Were You I Would NEVER come Back.

8. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

Oh, It's Been Done.

1. Post a Failed Burn Log
    2. Make sure your Software is Up-to-Date
    3. Clean the Laser
    4. Give Age of Burner
    5. How Old is your Computer

Just saying Help Me, Doesn't Help Us Help You

I Didn't Answer OP Within 30 Minutes, Because I Was Too Busy Having a Heart Attack.

Now If He would Answer those Questions, Then Maybe We Can Help.