1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinAvi Won't Burn

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by _repus_, Sep 5, 2009.

1. _repus_

_repus_ Member

I have been using Winavi for 2 months. I have been able to convert from avi to to vob and then burn on DVD with no problems. I have encountered many problems and frustration and have always manage to resolve them on my own. A little reading goes a long way here, BUT know it seems that this new problem has me dead in my tracks..

Like I said I'm using Winavi. After I chose the DVD file that I want to burn and put the blank media inside......NOTHING. No Burn. It just sits there. The Disc is spinning in the Drive but nothing no burn. I have tried several different files and used types of media, still nothing. I have also uninstalled and re-installed Winavi and still. just sits there. As anyone had the same problem...

What could be wrong. Any help to send me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.....

2. mistycat

mistycat Active member

No idea on WinAvi but use ImgBurn to burn your DVD folder, free and easy to use. Also, probably the best burner available.

3. _repus_

_repus_ Member

I will try when i get home later. 1 questions, Will it burn VOB files that where converted from avi using Winavi?

4. MysticE

MysticE Active member

Yes. Use 'Build' mode.

You won't get much help here for WinAvi as it's not a respected or recommended app.

You might want to try the free DVD Flick (which uses ImgBurn) and see if you fare better. If you still have problems it may be your burner.