1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie to dawn, not the scene

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by airplanes, Jan 30, 2010.

1. airplanes

airplanes Member

I am an avid psp, wii, xbox, PC, linux, ps3 modder. im very smart, and can have a smart mouth.

id like to start out my hello by asking who the mods/admins are. to make it easy.

the real reason im here now vs where i was before is because the admin if www.brewology.com banned me for being mean to him. which i wasnt really, but he's still extremely ticked at nothing, so here i am.

also, i am a LINUX user. more specifically UBUNTU so if you want any help, here i am

2. busycraze

busycraze Guest

spam edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
  3. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

you should be ok.attacking a mod will get you banned on some forums.i got banned on a couple for no reason.the admin and mods are generally good here and dont mind a bit of a discussion.if you want to know whos a moderator it should have their status under there user name or next to it.welcome to afterdawn have fun.

4. scum101

scum101 Guest

hehehehe.. n00buntu user.. so a know nowt running brainless n00buntu dumbed down linux for windoze users..

come back when you run debian 64 or something not designed for sheeple.

5. Gekkehenk

Gekkehenk Member

Hello I'm new here and was unable to find a thread were I can introduce myself. I'm from Turkey!