1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plz can a photoshop cs3 pro answer my couple questions?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by 101_PROOF, Jun 21, 2010.

1. 101_PROOF

101_PROOF Guest

i know im gonna be yelled at but ive been googin for ages and everyone on youtube is a snob and wont help me
    okay let me ask my

1.questions okay , i want to make a light source that isnt there, like i want to make a lightsaber or a bright kamehameha , what tool do i use? and is there one so i can make the custom shaper in order to make energy beeams?

2. okay i got alot of art scanned and im going to art school soon and i want to be able to finish some of my work, how do i do the outlines the problem i get with my manga /anime and comic book stuuf is i make a new layer i use the polygo lasso tool and slowly draw over my lines, then i use the paint bucket to ficll that line, but when i go back, its not bold at all? i fixed the opacity and stuff but idk when i got back a bit it looks likes the lines are blocky and have a feather effect which i dont want...XP so what setting do i got wrong? i know im gonna be yelled at but ive been googin for ages and everyone on youtube is a snob and wont help me
    okay let me ask my questions okay , i want to make a light source that isnt there, like i want to make a lightsaber or a bright kamehameha , what tool do i use? and is there one so i can make the custom shaper in order to make energy beeams?

3.last question when i get to the coloring how do ppl have it so they have a couple colrs next to there drawing at once? i would be extremly grateful if u could help me out

2. 101_PROOF

101_PROOF Guest

3. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

Not many CS3 pros anymore; most people have gone to CS5, or at least CS4...the only people still on CS3 are amateurs that can't afford to upgrade.

Not sure on the light source; maybe someone else knows.

For the lines, I would just use the paintbrush tool. Make sure to create a new layer, and make sure that layer is on top and selected.

For the colors, click where it says "window" on the top of photoshop; then click "color"...a RGB thing will pop up; it has three tabs, and the center tab is "swatches"...I think that is what you want.