AfterDawn Forums

divx burners

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

hi guys! ive been downloading some divx films recently and was advised to download the free converter divxplus to transfer the films onto dvd, my problem is that it worked great twice then now when i try to burn another film to disc it just says 100% done after a few seconds! is there a fix for this problem or can anybody inform me of any better free divx converters i have the imgburn but that doesnt work (great for burning games iso files ) but no good for divx ! any help or advise would be appreciated thank you !!
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by attar:
Try AvsToDVD

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/AVStoDVD
thank you friend will give it a try! much appreciated....
Originally posted by imyeman20:
Originally posted by attar:
Try AvsToDVD

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/AVStoDVD
thank you friend will give it a try! much appreciated....
thanks friend ! downloaded as you recomended and it worked great last night " done a film and works on all dvd players " only problem is i cant remember how i done it hahaha will keep at it but thank you very much its been a big help.....
dvdflick should work.i use dvd flick for most avi's and it works fine.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
Originally posted by xboxdvl2:
dvdflick should work.i use dvd flick for most avi's and it works fine.
thank you friend i will give that one a try as well its much appreciated thanks!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.