AfterDawn Forums

Gamecube emulator for PS2?

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

I'm about to buy a Swap Magic for my ps2 slim with flip top, i wanna know if there is any gamecube emulator that can run on it. I know there are other console emulators, can they also run on SM?
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
There is no gamecube emulator for PS2. They couldn't even get N64 to run on PS2.

There are other emulators, and yes they will work with Swap Magic.

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB
Originally posted by smokyrain:
There is no gamecube emulator for PS2. They couldn't even get N64 to run on PS2.

There are other emulators, and yes they will work with Swap Magic.
I saw a thread about em, but can you list them here, the ones that will work with Swap Magic. and are you sure there is no nintendo 64 emulator for ps2? if not, i will buy a N64 online.
I just replied to another thread about emulators. If you did a search on this forum you will find more

You can find most emulators here

http://sksapps.com/index.php?page=emus.html

Yes I am sure there is not a N64 emulator. That is why I also own one.

You can emulate them on pc if you wish.

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB
Originally posted by smokyrain:
I just replied to another thread about emulators. If you did a search on this forum you will find more

You can find most emulators here

http://sksapps.com/index.php?page=emus.html

Yes I am sure there is not a N64 emulator. That is why I also own one.

You can emulate them on pc if you wish.
thanks, ill just get Swap Magic for the other emulators, and buy a nintendo 64
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.