1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fantastic Digital Camcorder ???

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by joytime36, Jun 13, 2010.

1. joytime36

joytime36 Member

just wanna capture the amazimg moment of my life. wonder about if this Flip Ultra U1120W Digital Camcorder a good choice or not? kinda love the cute outlool. it just meet my budget. but i am not sure its quality. plz give me some suggestions. tks

2. crashdiet

crashdiet Member

Flip Video camcorders are absolute garbage. I've been selling camcorders for over 4 years now and i would NEVER recommend a Flip. Go with a Sony or Panasonic. They have the best lenses, and the largest image sensors. Remember, just because it says it's HD doesn't mean it will be high quality. You need a good lens and image sensor. If you want something good, check out the Sony HDR-XR550V or Sony CX-110.

Hope this helps.

3. Schmick

Schmick Member

4. patuxent

patuxent Member

just got back from New Orleans and Frenchman St enjoying 3 days alone with my wife. No laughing... I bought a Cybertec HD-DV1230. It appears to be good but can't find anything ligit about it on line. I just want to play the H.264 (AVI) QVGA120fps, WVGA 60fps, 720p30fps, 1080p30fps. Feel like i've been done over... any help. Is it a supported standard, what player do I need to load for this to work? Thanks y'all.