1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Needed.Old Modded xbox with blank drives

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Akkarin, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Akkarin

Akkarin Member

I have found my old xbox which has been cleared of all data.There is just the load up then nothingbut launch menu..Even the reset factory settings has been used.It is a Xenium Os v2.0.1.Is there any way of installing back dashboards so i can play it again.Also when I use retail kernel I get Error 16.There is no items in the Launch Menu either.I have C,E,F,X,Y, and Z drives ready with more than enough space if anyone help me get my xbox back to the it was.The system I used was Evox dashboard before it was wiped blanked.Also I have the Evloution X and Slayer 2.7 auto-installer downloaded and burned already.

2. newhelper

newhelper Member

you could try putting a game in so when it boots up once the micro$oft thing pops up unplug the ide cable from the harddrive and then plug it into a pc using the ide on the pc DO NOT turn off the xbox if the xbox harddrive losses power while plugged into the pc it will lock the drive with the pc key and you will have a nice bricked hdd, after that use xplorer360 to open the drive since its unlocked (xplorer360 will not read the drive if its locked and just because it has 360 in its name doesnt mean it wont work with the original xbox they both use fatx format) and then drop the correct files into their rightfull places unplugg the harddrive reattach ide from the xbox to the hdd now it is safe to turn it off letting the hdd relock then boot back up and you should see that famliar screen