1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a NEWBIE and I need HELP !!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by jay777, Feb 7, 2011.

1. jay777

jay777 Member

HEY,
    i m jay n i m a newbie with my xbox...............
    i need your help b'cuz i want to play all the cool games , but i also want to learn how to use them if i download it from places like bittorrent .
    i have the new xbox360 n i ve also got mw2, blackops, fall out 3 all downloaded from the torrent.

2. dive_junkie

dive_junkie Member

Honestly man do some research on google. If what your trying to do is just play torrent games your going to have to mod your xbox plus it's illegal to download games so do this so this at your own risk. Modding can be a lengthy process for people that don't know what they are doing and I myself am still learning and doing my homework on it to accomplish this, but i'm wanting to use my other xbox to keep backups of the games I purchase.Is this new xbox the slim version by the way? If it is I don't think there is a way to flash your drive yet. I can fill you in on what I do know from this point which isn't much but hopefully someone here can fill you in on more info that I don't know and like I was saying do some research on how to mod cus it helps with what people will try to explain to you if they help you and also what to ask them.