1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The easiest way to flash xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by bear09, Dec 30, 2010.

1. bear09

bear09 Member

Hi I was wondering if there was a way to flash my xbox 360 either through ethernet cable(or cross-over cable) or directly through internet on the xbox or can the firmware be burnt onto a disk on laptop and then use the disk in the xbox 360 to flash the drive is any of these an option for me to use? I want to backup my games onto another disk and then play them on my xbox 360.Thanks

Also i have a usb to usb cable if it could be done with that

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  2. vick79

vick79 Member

The way I did mine, I pull the drive and flash firmware. Most drives are not that hard. There is also another supposed way, which I have not proven because I don't have a dvd over 8gb in size. There is supposed to be a way to backup your games without having a mod at all. Download a program called GameCopyPro.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Gamecopypro = scam,get into the 360 general if you want to know how to flash the dvd-rom to play backups & no you can't use ethernet,as for making backups there's only one way & thats with a samsung that has the kreon flash firmware & using xbox backup creator

4. GBX_Lee

GBX_Lee Regular member

Wait until the release of X360usb PRO.

5. dive_junkie

dive_junkie Member

Anyone heard any more news on this coming out yet. Been searching the net but still seeing the prototype. I'm wanting to flash my other 360 with the 93450 and don't mind a little soldering and breaking everything down but this would make things easier.