1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A NEWBIES GUIDE TO SETTING UP A BLADE BM7000S FOR CARD SHARING

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by piopat, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piopat

piopat Active member

this guide really is intended to help people learn how to flash a blade bm7000 box and enter their c line.
    PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD OR USE THIS TUTORIAL ON OTHER FORUMS.
    ok whats required is a usb memory stick like here is an example of a usb memory stick
    [​IMG]
    if your buying a new one it doesnt have to be an expensive one or one with lots of memory an inexpensive 2gb stick will do ,and you need to download the blade bm7000s firmware to it . you can download the firmware by clicking on the first link of my signature area then click on blade and then download the firmware ,the links in my signature are near the bottom of all my posts or pms .you will also need to connect your box to your broadband router and to do this you can connect it direct using an ethernet cable or you can use devices such as homeplugs.

at this point i will assume that your box is connected to your router ,now the firmware can come in whats called a rar file or a zip file so you will need to unrar or unzip (open) the file ,to do this you need a program like peazip or winrar (or you may have your own program of choice to do this )you can download either winrar or peazip from link number one of my signature area,i reccomend peazip its very good and reasonably user friendly.

now with the frmware on your usb memory stick and unrared/unzipped stick the usb memory stick into the usb slot on the blade bm7000s (make sure the box is switched off when doing this to avoid damaging either the box or usb memory stick )now switch the box on .as with any new box or with any box that has just been flashed The first time you plug in and switch it on your box it may have to be setup so obviously you would set your language /date and time etc ,but usually you can come back and reset these settings so dont worry if you think you put in some thing wrong .

so from here press the Menu button and go to Utilities,and then choose download and press the OK button.
    [​IMG]

now you should see the firmware you downloaded to your usb memory stick in the file list .
    [​IMG]

select the Firmware in file list and then press the ok button and the image should be sent into your box .when that happens you should see some thing like this.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. piopat

piopat Active member

as it says in the screenshot DO NOT SWITCH OFF THE BOX UNTILL THE FIRMWARE HAS BEEN UPLOADED .it wont take long but still be patient and when the firmware is in the box the box will restart . after this select you satellite ,if your in the uk it will likely be astra/eurobird 28 east .

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  3. piopat

piopat Active member

now you have access to all the free to air channels be they sd or hd ,but if you want to access pay channels you will need a c line . simply put a c line will allow your box to access information via the internet which allows the box to open the pay channels. you can either buy a c line from whats called a payserver (you buy a c line from a payserver at your risk )these usually cost in the region of €130, or you may know someone with a small server who will either give you a line free or sell you a line .

for the next part i will assume you have obtained a c line . now you can download a csinfo.txt file to your usb memory stick then edit it and add your c line ,and then pop the the usb stick into the bm7000s and upload it much as you did with the firmware .or you can add your c line via the remote control .while viewing any fta channel press 9991. a menu will appear which is called server list
    [​IMG]
    it starts with connection 0 but you ccan use any connection or even multiple connections ,so choose connection and press ok on remote and you will see a prompt to enter a password ,this password is again 9991.

now you can add your cline details.
    you probably received a c line that looks something like this example:
    C:blade.dyndns.org 12000 bob share101 no ,so when you have succesfully entered your c line it should look the example below.

ID: bob
    Password: share101
    IP: blade.dyndns.org
    Port: 12000
    PROTOCOL: CCCAM (you have to use the right /left arrow buttons on your remote to choose between cccam and newcamd)

now go to number 6 ID and press the OK button and then you will see the keypad ,with the keypad you can type what you need to type .

Now type the I.D (c line username )when its typed press the Menu button on your remote to save your work.

4. piopat

piopat Active member

Now go down to number 7 to enter your c line Password as explained in the example in the last post where i used the example share101 and when its entered press the OK button.
    Once you have entered your c line password press the Menu button on your remote to save your work.

Now go down to number 9 Address and press the ok button.
    just type in the address/hostname as you did with the username and password . i used the example blade.dyndns.org
    Once you have entered the address/hostname press the Menu button on your remote to save your work.

Now go down to numder 10 Port and press the OK button
    Using your remote control as you did above type in the c line Port number (in the example its port 12000)
    when your done press the Menu button on your remote to save your work.

the bits you just edited should now appear highlighted ,now finally press the exit button on your remote and choose yes to save .now select the connection you chose and press the red button and your finished .

5. piopat

piopat Active member

you can also use the csinfo.text file if you like (this is similar to a cccam.cfg file)when you download a csinfo.txt file you can edit so it looks like this

The file contains all the connections from the Server List menu that you see on the box menu which is 24.

to edit csinfo.txt you can use notepad on your computer ,and simply enter your c line line details as in the example below . lets say you got a c line like this afterdawn.dyndns.org 12000 user1 share1 and you entered it into connection 0

connection 0 =

name: Connection_0
    ip: afterdawn.dyndns.org
    user: user1
    password: share1
    protocol: cccam
    deskey:
    filtermode: auto
    filterindex: 0
    port: 12000
    timeout: 3

When your finished adding your c (or n line ) details save your work then insert the USB memory stick in to the box and go to:

menu/then utils/then download ,then choose the CSInfo file and press the OK button.

you can download a csinfo.txt file by clicking on link number 1 of my signature area and then choose blade and then download the csinfo.txt file.

6. piopat

piopat Active member

BLADE FAQS AND Q+A

How do I play MKV & Xvid files ?

Press the F1 Key or the PLAY key on the remote control. This will bring up the list of all the playable files on your storage device. Then simply select the file by highlighing it and pressing OK to start the video.

I get no picture when i switch on box ?

The box may be on HDMI 1080p setting and your TV can not handle that setting. Your TV may also show an "out of range" message onscreen. You can cycle thru the different settings by pressing the V Format button located near the bottom of your remote control. Each time you press the button the display resolution will change to the next one, eg. 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, etc.

What is the Default PIN No ?

The default pin is 0000. If this does not work then it has been changed by the owner. If you cannot remember it then you will need to perform a factory reset, which will return the box to the state you purchased it in, ie: it will delete all channels and user settings, etc. Please see "How do I reset the box back to factory settings" below.

How do I reset the box back to factory settings?

To reset the box to its factory default state do the following: With the box turned off hold the MENU button down on the front panel. Power the box up while still holding the menu button down. You will now see the Engineer Boot Menu. Select Option 4 to perform a factory reset on the box. PLEASE NOTE: This will erase all user settings on the box and return it to its factory state.

How do I view channels in 3D ?

To view a 3D channel in 3D You will need a 3D ready TV and 3D Glasses. Simply go to the channel normally and you will see 3D.

How many channels can the BM7000 Series hold ?

The BM7000 Series has the memory capacity to hold at least 10,000 channels, to satisfy the most demanding customers.

What format does the USB have to be and why do I sometimes get freezing on playback or recording ?

The USB must be formatted in FAT32. There is a guide and software in the instructions section below that explains in more detail how to format your storage device properly for optimum performance, including how to format very large drives. Please note: You will need a fast USB device to get good performance from PVR and media file playback and record, especially HD channels. If the USB device is too slow you will get picture freezing and unstable box operation. USB Hard Drives are recommended over USB Flash drives because Flash Drives normally are not fast enough.

How do I move through Favorite groups quickly?

To change through Favorite groups quickly you can press the << or >> buttons ( RWD or FF ) on the remote control. Alternatively you can press the GROUP button and select a Favorite group from the list.

How do I load a channel list that I have downloaded from the internet ?

Save the channel list file (.cndf) to a memory stick and plug it into the box. Go to MENU > UTILITIES > DOWNLOAD. Now select your channel list and press OK. The box will ask you to save it to either Normal (recommended) or Default. Select Normal. ( The channel list stored in Normal area will be erased when a Factory Reset is performed. The channel list stored in Default area will not ).

How do I download channel files direct from Blade Media?

Go to MENU > SYSTEM SETTINGS > BLADE ONLINE and you will see a list of many different satellites and channel files. Simply select the one you want and press OK to download it. When asked, select NORMAL.

How do I load new firmware that I have downloaded from the internet ?

Warning: Make sure you only flash the box with official software. Other software may damage the box.

Save the firmware file (.stb) to a memory stick and plug it into the box. Go to MENU > UTILITIES > DOWNLOAD. Now select your firmware file and press OK. The box will flash automatically.

How do I flash the box thru COM (RS232) Port ?

Get the program STB Tool from this site. Connect box to PC and follow instructions on STB Tool program. With this program you can also flash the channel data files. This program is Windows only.

How do I edit and organise my channel lists on my PC ?

Get the program NDFEdit from this site. This program is Windows only.

How do I enter Engineer Boot menu ?

With box turned off, hold down MENU button on front panel and turn box on. You will enter the Engineer Boot Menu. From here you can select a file to flash, auto-flash and factory reset.

How do I get the radio player to work ?

Simply press the TV/Radio button near the top left of the remote control and you can select a radio channel. If you are in Favorites mode rather than just listing All Channels simply press the GROUP key to select the All Satellites Group. You can now select from the list of radio channels just as though you were selecting a TV channel. To go back to TV press the TV/Radio button.

When I set a recording it is starting too late or finishing too early, missing the start or end of my programme.

You can set the "lead in" and "lead out" times in the Time Settings menu. Press MENU > SYSTEM SETTINGS > TIMER LEAD TIME (No. 11). Simply set your desired times and the recording will start early and end later according to your wishes.

How do I record up to two channels while watching a third?

To perform multi-record, it is recommended that you use a fast USB storage device eg. USB2.0 Hard Drive. USB flash sticks may not give good performance, will be slow interacting, may make the box unstable or may not work at all, but you can try it.

To multi-record, press OK to show Channel List..... Press REC button on remote to start recording.... go to another channel on the same transponder.... press REC again (you may get "Record Full" message if USB is busy or slow, just try it again after a few seconds).... You now have two channels recording and you can now select a third channel on the same transponder to watch.

Do you have plans to add 7 Day EPG?

Yes! We proudly announced its release on April 11th 2011. It is available with the latest software.

Can I stream movies from my PC or my friend's PC to my Blade?

Absolutely, yes!

You are able to connect to either a local IP address and play from your PC or an IP address across the internet... ie: across the internet means you can share your video library with your friend in another town or even country; they can browse your files and play them right across the internet. It works with the same file formats as playing from the USB... ie: Xvid, MKV, MPG1, MPG2, TS, flv, etc., etc. Please note: you will both need good internet speeds to do this. Please download the Blade Stream software from this website.

Is the Blade BM7000 Series Multicrypt or Conax?

The BM7000 Series is fully Multicrypt, meaning that almost all smart cards are compatible.

Is the BM7000 Series NTSC compatible?

Yes, the BM7000 Series is fully NTSC compatible. Select NTSC mode in MENU > AV OUTPUT SETTINGS > TV TYPE.

Can you pause and rewind Live TV?

Yes, you can pause and rewind Live TV. Ensure you have a fast USB storage device such as USB Hard Drive or fast USB stick attached. Go to MENU > UTILS > DISK MANAGER > AUTO TIMESHIFT and turn it to ON.The box will now constantly record, allowing you to rewind Live TV. Here, you can also change other Timeshift settings such as Timeshift Record Time.

How can I check to see if my USB Storage Device is fast enought?

Go to MENU > DISK MANAGER and select TESTING USB SPEED with your USB device plugged in. It will test the speed and give you the result.

On the BM Combo, how do I scan Tuner 2?

To scan Tuner 2 on the BM Combo go to MENU > INSTALLATION > CHANNEL SEARCH. In No.1 - "Satellite" option press OK to bring up the full list of satellites. Here you will find Tuner 2 in the list at the end. Select it and press EXIT. Now you will see the options for your tuner. Enter your desired options (if any) and press RED to scan.

I put the latest software on that sets the audio levels to High by default but mine haven't changed?

Make sure you have reloaded your channel file for it to take effect. The easiest way is to simply back your channels up (MENU > UTILITIES > DOWNLOAD > RED button 'Save NDF'), then load them back in (MENU > DOWNLOAD > select your recently saved channel file). You will now see that all the audio levels are set to HIGH.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD BLADE FIRMWARE AND TOOLS SUCH AS STB TOOL FROM THE FOLLOWING LINK
    http://www.blademedia.tv/bm7000ssupport.html

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  7. piopat

piopat Active member

[​IMG]

BLADE BM7000S SPECS
    The Blade BM7000s satellite receiver from Blade Media combines HD and SD satellite reception, a MultiCrypt CAM, PVR recording to external drives and multimedia playback for an exceptional price.

A CI slot can be used to plug in CAMs and viewing cards to receive more channels and there's full compatibility with DiSEqC and USALS for multi- satellite users. Among the satellite scanning options is a thorough blind search mode to ensure that you won't miss a thing. There's memory for up to 10,000 channels and up to 16 favourites lists can be created.

The included EPG can be used to schedule recordings to external drives inserted in its USB port. It has one tuner onboard and up to two channels can be recorded while you watch a third, provided all are on the same transponder. Recordings can be fast-forwarded and rewound at up to 32x normal speed, edited and bookmarked and you can pause and resume live TV.

There's also the ability to play media files stored on external USB- connected drives including MPEG-2 TS, DivX, XviD and MKV files and more.You can also stream media files from around your network using the LAN port.

The Blade BM7000s delivers excellent picture performance and can upscale SD broadcasts to 1080p on HD-ready TVs. It is out now for more information please contact our retailers.

What Satellite Magazine ReviewFeb 2011

Features
    DVB-S2 Satellite Compliant ( MPEG-4/ H.264)
    Output: 576p & 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 3D
    1 Smart Card Reader (MultiCrypt) & 1 Common Interface
    HDMI & Component Output (YPbPr) with Upscaler to Improve Picture Quality
    10,000 TV & Radio Channels
    USB2.0 PVR Ready via external HDD or USB Flash Drive (memory stick) with Time shift, Record & Playback functions
    MP3 player and JPEG viewer via external HDD or USB Flash Drive (memory stick)
    Software & Channel List download via USB 2.0
    Blue Glow Front Panel Display
    Sensitive Tuner
    Less than 1 second channel change
    Dolby Digital Optical S/PDIF
    DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3 (USALS) compatible
    Auto Navigation system – select as many satellites as you want to search
    On-screen display with true full color resolution
    Enhanced 16 Favorite channel groups
    Channel control by: Favorites, Lock, Skip, Move & Delete
    Channel sort by: All, Alphabet, Transponder & CAS
    Multilingual OSD Menu: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Persian
    Extended EPG and program reservation on EPG
    Teletext & Subtitle by OSD and VBI
    Last channel memory function
    Factory default channel list
    Various games
    Software & channel list upgrade via RS-232C: PC to STB, STB to PC, STB-STB and USB
    Parental, Installation & Receiver Lock
    Zoom function on Pause & Live channel
    Multi picture display
    Support for multiple language broadcasts
    SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band satellites LNBs supported: Universal, Single, Single S & C band wideband LNBs
    Multi TV Standards supported: PAL G, I, K, M
    4:3 & 16:9 Screen Formats
    90-250V AC 50/60 Hz
    LNB Short Circuit protection onboard
    2 Scarts & S-Video and LAN port
    Dimension 258x227x56 mm

Technical Info
    TUNER & CHANNEL Satellite Input connector F-type, IEC 169-24, female
    Loop through connector F-type, IEC 169-24, female
    Frequency range 950 MHz ~ 2150 MHz
    Input impedance 75&#937; unbalance
    Signal level -25 to -69dBm
    LNB power & Polarization 14V/18.5V, Max. 400mA
    22 KHz tone (22±2)KHz, (0.6±0.2)V
    DISEqC control Version 1.0 &1.2 Compatible, USALS
    Demodulation QPSK, 8PSK
    Input symbol rate DVB-S: 1 ~ 45 Ms/sDVB-S2: 10 ~ 30Msps (QPSK,8PSK)
    FEC decode DVB-S: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8DVB-S2:1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 (QPSK).3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10 (8PSK)
    MPEG Transport Stream & A/V Decoding Transport stream MPEG-II ISO/IEC 13818
    Profile level MPEG-II MP@ML, MPEG-IIMP@HL, MPEG-IV AVC/ H.264 HP@L4.0
    Input rate Max. 15Mbit/s
    Video formats 4:3 Letterbox, 4:3 Pan & Scan, 16:9
    Video resolution 720 x 576, 720 x 480, 1920 x 1080i, 1280 x 720Pm and 1080p Full HD
    Audio decoding MPEG/ Musicam Layer &#8544;&&#8545;
    Audio mode Stereo/ Joint stereo/ Mono
    Sampling rate 32KHz, 44.1KHz and 48KHz
    Main System Main processor 32 bit super scalar RISC CPU
    Memory Flash-Rom: 64Mbit DDR, 128MB DDR2 RAM, EEPROM: 256Kbit
    Conditional Access Interface PCMCIA 2 Slot (DVB Common Interface Standard)
    Smart Card Reader 1Slot
    A/V In/Out TV SCART Video output (CVBS,RGB) · Audio output (L,R)
    VCR SCART A/V output (CVBS, L/R)A/V input (CVBS, RGB, L/R)
    Video RCA/ Cinch, Video output (CVBS)Component output (YPbPr)HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface)S-Video
    Audio L/R RCA/ Cinch, Volume and Mute control
    S/PDIF Optical digital audio output
    Data Port RS-232C Transfer rate 115Kbps, 9 pin D-sub type
    USB USB 2.0 Host (Support 1 USB Port on Rear Panel )
    LAN Port for connecting to the internet
    Power Supply Input voltage AC100-250V, 50/60Hz
    Type SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply)
    Power consumption Max. 55W
    Protection Separate Internal Fuse (The input have lightning protection)
    General Data Dimensions (W x D x H) 335 x 247 x 58.5 mm
    Weight ca 3,500 g
    Operating temperature 0°C ~ +45°C
    Storage temperature -10°C ~ +70°C

8. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Nice guide hehe. DDP removed my guide before for having the watermarks on it lol.

9. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Oh, I found it here after being told to remove the watermarks.

So how come this one rides?....... DDP?.

Feel free to leave it here but all, SEE THE WATERMARKS techkings.org to see where it originated from and feel free to visit :).

Best wishes.

HiTeck.

P.S those pictures above are using my bandwidth via hotlinking!.

10. piopat

piopat Active member

hi teck if you have a problem with the use of the above screen shots ill remove them ,as i posted the tutorial not the afterdawn forum. i didnt realise about the bandwidth (for which i appolagise)and i certainly didnt steal your work in fact i credited and thanked you .i see i have now been banned from techkings for reposting your excellent tutorial (simply to help people )which i credited and thanked you for and i didnt know you had previously posted it here on afterdawn. my dreambox tutorial is used on techkings and i never complained once about that (as im happy for people to use it if it helps people) but strangely neither you or techkings seem to have a problem with that .you banned me with no warning or anything ,if this is how an honorable member of techkings is treated then i wouldnt/dont want to be a member of that forum .

11. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Thanks for removing the pictures, it does cost me when people hotlink to my site, I saw these in my stats were using allot of bandwidth which is why I landed here. If you see my guide I linked you too above they are all hosted on photobucket.

I dont mind people using the guides, all I ask is you have the decency to ask me first?, its forum etiquette rather than just copying and pasting someone else's work, not only that if they want the guide they can get it where it originates from.

My work is obviously not wanted here after the way DDP was with me in the past, it shows how biased he is by letting this guide ride when I posted the same one and he deleted without notice in the past.

Anyway as said thanks for removing the pics.

Regards.

12. piopat

piopat Active member

i can understand your point of view and fair enough. but as i said last night my dreambox tutorial has been posted on your forum and i was neither asked for or gave permission for it to be used ,but you and your "etiquette" dont have any problems with that ,thats a bit rich dont you think ?.so i take it you will now be banning the member of your forum who used my tutorial without asking permission ?,or is it that your sense of etiquette starts and stops with your own work ,if not your attitude is a little hypocritical dont you think ? .

13. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

If someone has posted your guide on my forum, send me a pm to which one it is and I will gladly remove it as I have done in the past with other members that have reported tutorials.

As I didn't post it you can't say I am being hypercritical, I can't check every single thread made can I, as said send me a pm and I will take it down.

14. piopat

piopat Active member

"If someone has posted your guide on my forum, send me a pm to which one it is and I will gladly remove it as I have done in the past with other members that have reported tutorials"
    i get banned for using your tutorial which i credited and thanked you for and when another member of your forum uses my tutorial your simply going to remove my tutorial ,double standards aswell i see .

hiteck your obviously missing the point ,i was banned for using your tutorial yet a member of your forum has used my tutorial and that seems to be fine with you so yes that is hypocritical .

there is no need to take it down as i posted the tutorial to help people (regardless of what forum they are a member of ) and unlike you im happy for anyone to repost my tutorial if it helps people to learn ,that is after all the point of a tutorial to help people help them selves and that point seems to be lost on you .

15. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

No your obviously missing the point! like I already said if they used a tutorial that was yours pm me and I will take it down, I don't know which tut it is so I can't go ahead and remove it until you tell me. I unlike yourself do not think it is right to post other peoples work regardless whether you gave credit to the author.

If I had put your tut up then yes that would be hypocritical of ME, when someone else posted it that does not make me a hypocrite does it???, come on that is obvious, as said I can't check every tut posted.

In future if you want to post tuts from other forums have the decency to ask that person first, you have no right to share what someone else made elsewhere especially when it's eating bandwidth and costing me money!.

Not going to round in circles arguing you obviously think its fine to do that so fair enough, adios.

P.s the ban was to stop you stealing more tuts, as you removed the pics and it's not costing me money I have lifted it, feel free to drop by anytime.

Regards.

16. cactikid

cactikid Active member

is the point not to help anybody whoever or where ever they are on any forum,but i can concur giving thanks to whoever did the original is a valid point,so if i rob anything in advance thanks.

17. piopat

piopat Active member

"No your obviously missing the point! like I already said if they used a tutorial that was yours pm me and I will take it down"
    i allready said i dont want the tutorial taken down ,im happy for it to remain if it helps people .anyone can freely use my tutorial if they wish regardless of what forum they are on ,and they wont recieve any complaints from me .

"I unlike yourself do not think it is right to post other peoples work regardless whether you gave credit to the author"

i accept i should have asked you but i genuinly didnt think it would be a problem ,i thought you had written down (words to the effect) that people could use the tutorial if they wanted but they should remove the watermark (but maybe im thinking of another tutorial ) but i dont know how to remove the watermark .

"If I had put your tut up then yes that would be hypocritical of ME, when someone else posted it that does not make me a hypocrite does it???, come on that is obvious, as said I can't check every tut posted."

i wouldnt have thought it would be that difficult to know the tutorial considering the same tutorial is posted on this forum and your a member here .if you had put my tutorial up i wouldnt have said a thing as i didnt say a thing when the other member put it up ,thats because i want to help people and my tutorial is there to help people regardless of what forum they are on .

"In future if you want to post tuts from other forums have the decency to ask that person first, you have no right to share what someone else made elsewhere especially when it's eating bandwidth and costing me money!."

as said its fair point i should have asked you but again as i said above i thought it was ok to use it ,but again i appolagise .as i said above i had no idea your bandwidth was being used ,and as soon as you made this known to me i immediately removed the screenshots ,but again i appolagise .

"P.s the ban was to stop you stealing more tuts, as you removed the pics and it's not costing me money I have lifted it, feel free to drop by anytime. "

i take exception to your using the term "STEALING" i didnt steal anything .

" P.s the ban was to stop you stealing more tuts, as you removed the pics and it's not costing me money I have lifted it, feel free to drop by anytime"

no thanks ,im not in the habit of being banned or labeled a thief so you can reinstate the ban or close my account which ever of those suits you ,as i will never post on your forum again .adios

18. cactikid

cactikid Active member

could we put it down to error of judgement?life is short enough without more bans and people leaving forums please.

19. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

I reported this thread last night, If the mod DDP had taken this down like he is supposed too this would not of escalated to this but once again because I reported it he takes no notice, the guy needs to grow up!. For one reason it has already been posted on here (without the hotlinking to my forum), for another it has another sites copywrite logo in the pictures. DDP removed this tut for that exact same reason earlier this year, he ignores my request via pm becuase I asked him.

I am all for helping people so to milk that in your reply ppppfffhhhh. Do you think I sat making this tutorial for HOURS for anything else. I spent days putting it together for MY site to help other blade users. Not for you to post it in another forum!.

That is why TK is very popular for blade users, When you spread MY work (without asking) everywhere on other forums, it takes away traffic from TK that it was originally meant for.

I will remove your account cause we do not want leeches like you on there.

I know your here to help and I priase that, I really do, but help out via your own tuts, dont post other folks tuts when they can freely visit my forum and get the help there.

20. piopat

piopat Active member

cactikid mate thanks for your words above but i think things have gone to far for me to ever consider posting on hitecks forum again .as i said i take exception to him calling me a thief and im sure that you and other memebers would also take exception if you were being called a thief .

i can fully apreciate hitecks point of view and iaccept i did wrong but not on purpose ,i tried to help people by sourcing a tutorial and some screnshots as they help people understand a lot better and the one i intended using was one which the author said could be used by anyone ,i honestly thought that was hitecks tutorial but i may have mixed his tutorial up with another . and i appolagised to hiteck and i immediately removed the screenshots as he requested ,upon realising there was a problem i did about all that i could to put this right .

i do a lot of work and i help a lot of people on a small selection of forums including this one and a large majority of my work is unseen as its via pm ,im a good member and an honest loyal reliable and very helpfull member on these forums and i think i have a quite good reputation and i most certainly am not a thief and so sorry but i wont have hiteck labeling me as one.

thanks again for your input and i appreciate your trying to help .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.