1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariva 150 combi

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by pudzyryan, Aug 16, 2012.

1. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Hi, yeah,

A150Combo_20120808_1.19B1_patch.rar is the last one, just flash over it, now not 100% if you need to re-do chans

2. baxtard

baxtard Member

thanks again mickah. it flashed over fine. had to rescan channels, but backup ok.
    now the fun really starts ;-)

3. pudzyryan

pudzyryan Regular member

baxtard if you want a channel list , let me no.. yes its a must for irish market guys..

4. baxtard

baxtard Member

is it the channel list for free to air channels only pudzy? i'm looking for one that'll have sly channels etc... if you have, i would be very grateful.

5. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Pudz had a baptisim of fire with this box ha ha ha, but best way to learn! There are some good tools handy for these boxs, chan editor and there is a Android app for your fone which turns your fone into a remote for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRGE6X6gbw4

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Ferguson

@baxtard - After you flashed it, can you see the menu where you enter your details in to gain extra's if you get me

6. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

7. baxtard

baxtard Member

I found what I was looking for alright Micah. Took me a while, but it was fairly obvious in the end. Just using the editor tool to sort out my channels, proving to be a bit tedious. That app for the remote control is the business too, can change channels from anywhere in the house.
    This box has proved to be a great bonus. I bought it just for the saorview aspect and being able to get BBC and itv HD, but now it's going to replace my dreambox 500. It's far better quality.

8. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

was it this way - TOOLS, LOCAL NETWORK SETTINGS, (RED) button to access the ccams menu?

Yeah the editor can be a pain alrite, but at least you have one for it and there is a tool also if you brick it from Ferguson also, to reflash the eprom

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  9. reaper180

reaper180 Regular member

hi mickah,, i also have the edision mini argus up and running,did you get the ariva 150 or 250 and hows the wireless wifi, i'm getting a another box for the bedroom and this seems to fit the bill perfect especially with the wireless wifi dongle, cheers reaper180

10. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Hope to this weekend or monday, have the dongle on order, how you getting on with the Edison? a great box with the lastest firmware on it for CCAM/oscam etc and I think think youtube, Rss feeds etc.

When I get the box up and running will put a guide together. but they are straight forward

11. reaper180

reaper180 Regular member

edison farely good, got about 2 years ago for rte and free to air and only lately found out how good it is (you know what i mean),the firmware on it is old from aug 2011,i have rss feeds and weather feeds but no youtube,like to know how you get on with the ariva

12. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Yeah no probs will post a review once up and running. Took me a while to get the right firmware for the edison, works a charm,

13. baxtard

baxtard Member

yeah, you are bang on. was looking at it for ages before i realized i had to press the red button.

14. pudzyryan

pudzyryan Regular member

lol, i got channel list, irish, entertainment,kids,movies,sport,news,discovery, maybe one or 2 more.. but basically what i need m8.. sorry i dont be on much to keep up to date with things guys..

15. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Pudz, upload it or send it to me and I will upload it into my sig for those who want it or I can add it to a download for those who want it,

16. baxtard

baxtard Member

if you could make it available pudz, i'd be sorted. this is proving quite painful. i seem to have for example two or three itv 1 channels, only one of which works, and i have to have the right one for the channel editor... it means cross referencing back and forth several times for each channel. hard to explain, but suffice to say my head is getting wrecked.

17. pudzyryan

pudzyryan Regular member

mick, emailed you file for channel list, any problem let me no m8

18. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Below is the Chan file for the Ariva 150 box,

https://hotfile.com/dl/168921531/8616ce4/DumpFile.abs.html

This file is the from Pudzy - you will need to rescan the DTT chans as this wont work for you

19. baxtard

baxtard Member

nice one guys.

got that file, gave me a good help.

20. galwiz

galwiz Member

hi mate ,
    i was just reading you had a channel dump for the 250 , could i please get it off u my heart is broke trying to sort the channels

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012