1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

early nights

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by jibbbbbb, Oct 11, 2010.

1. jibbbbbb

jibbbbbb Regular member

hi room, first off can i say a big thank you to ever one who has help me get set up with kryptview-a780 , and a big thanks to E45 for all your help and after care.. i did have a replaylite box and with an s lead and audio leads had it in my bedroom, which worked great .. with the new kryptview-a780 i wont to do the same thing , i dont exspect to run my down stairs tv and up stairs at the same time , just to get whats is on down stair up stairs not at the same time just for those early nights, can any one give me any good ideais on how to do this ,and any diagrames would be great many thanks and once again thankyou for the help ............

2. scandalu

scandalu Guest

why dont you do the same as what you did with the replay lite?

3. jibbbbbb

jibbbbbb Regular member

whats that

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

use an old video player if you have one - Scart from box to video player - plug your coax cable from the video recorder into the TV upstairs the RF out on the video), now, turn the box on and press menu, turn the Av chan on the video, until you see the box menu, you should see the menu from the box on screen, now you just need to re-tune the TV upstairs in again and thats it, you will see all your chans and now one showing the box menu on yer TV upstairs, what ya watch on the box downstairs can be veiwed upstairs,

or just buy a video sender if you dont have an old video recorder

5. jibbbbbb

jibbbbbb Regular member

6. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

can try it mate yeah, but I know the old video players done the trick