1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

espn + mmds

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by tandaman, Aug 3, 2009.

1. tandaman

tandaman Member

Just wondering if anyone knows if espn will be on mmds in southern ireland

2. fuerte197

fuerte197 Regular member

If the provider isn't broadcasting it, you wont receive it. Seemingly the provider is looking at doing just that. I'm sure it will be plastered all over the net if it does happen.

3. tandaman

tandaman Member

Just onto a friend of mine that works in cho**s they will find out by 18th if they will have the channel but it looks at this stage that they will have the espn channel

4. gavin8814

gavin8814 Regular member

espn will not be on mmds only cable i rang them because the bandwith were goosed have to go to pub for them matches how bad.iyt went live yesterday on sky ch 417

5. iona_ie

iona_ie Member

Evening all.
    I'm on cable in dublin, if nthell do come to an agreement with espn on broadcasting the channel for the footie and UFC, does anyone know what package it'll come in on, on the UPC box? Will they just tag the channels onto the existing setanta package? (i'm waiting til the footie kicks off before sourcing a new box, just waiting to see if they roll out nagra 3 in full in the next month otherwise i'll jump in both feet first)