1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox 6000 sd help plzzz

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by tink27, Mar 7, 2010.

1. tink27

tink27 Guest

Hi, i cant find myself around this forum to well as there are so many sections and so much information. Is there antwhere on here where i might get some advice on my eurovox 6000 sd. i've had it only one week, was working fine and now i have lost so many channels, do i need update? new code? can anyone advise me or pont me in the right direction. Thanks

2. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Where abouts are you tink?.

3. tink27

tink27 Guest

hi there, i am in ilford , essex

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
  4. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Ilford has gone over to Nagra 3 so it won't work in your area any-more.

5. tink27

tink27 Guest

but a friend's channels went, she put in a cod* and its back up and running. literally across the road. It actually barkingside , but think it comes under ilford.

i need to know about cods or how to find hidden menu for this box to put it in?

6. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Pressing 8282 whilst on any channel will bring the option up to enter codes manually under Nagravision, you will have to get the codes off your neighbour because we aren't allowed to discuss them here or just update the box with the latest firmware and it will update them itself.