1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kryptview a780 FTA channels not working

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by warby23, Feb 1, 2011.

1. warby23

warby23 Guest

I have got a Krptview a780 works fine for approx 10 minutes when it is first switched on and recieves all FTA & PPV channels, after approx 10 minutes the FTA channels stop working and the message "scrambled or no video" is displayed, the PPV channels still work fine.

The FTA channels only come back on when the system is rebooted but again only last approx 10 minutes. I have performed a factory reset & re-scanned for channels several times, the settings chosen are correct for my area (identical to a friends in same street)

Has anyone got any idea's on this? The software on the box is as follows:

Date - 03/01/2011
    Software version- Kryptview A780 pv3.7.00
    H?W version -v3.0.0

2. e45

e45 Regular member

all FTA channels or just ITV+1 that does not work ?? does your friends FTA work on their box if so bring your box to their house and test it if its working its your set up is wrong

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  3. warby23

warby23 Guest

its all the FTA channels that dont work, I have tried it at my friends and the same happens, my friends works fine at my house. I have noticed that If I unplug the ethernet cable the FTA channels will work for hours, but obviously I cant get the PPV channels with the ethernet cable unplgged.

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

did you reset the box after updating the firmware, do a fresh scan on your correct Net Id after that? Turn the router on and off also and see if that works