1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old News

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by argan3, Apr 27, 2010.

1. argan3

argan3 Member

Well folks here it is, this is the latest craze to hit the Uk market,this little item will let you view all your channels again, even when n3 has wiped them out, all you need is your kryptview A750 box and this Iconnector, and not forgeting broadband connection, this is the only box working now here in the uk, so before you take out your sub get a load of this first.

Evolution iConnect

[​IMG]

THE NEW A780 MODEL WITH BUILT IN LAN CONNECTION NO NEED FOR THE ICONNECT
    [​IMG]

NOT MY WORK ALL CREDIT TO THE AUTHOR

This is how you need to set the Box up with the cables below it gives with a null modem cable and a usb and null modem cable

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NOW IF YOU FOLLOW THE INFORMATION BELOW YOU WILL FIND YOU WILL GET YOUR BOX UPDATED IN NO TIME AT ALL.

First of all you will need the KryptView Loader [​IMG] which can be downloaded from HERE

Then you will also need to download the Bin file which you need to load on to the loader this can be downloaded from A750 HERE

Then you will also need to download the Bin file which you need to load on to the loader this can be downloaded from A780 HERE

Download the loader and the Bin file that is for your box and make sure to save them to your Desktop.

Open the Loader [​IMG] , once opened you will have a box just like below.

[​IMG]

Click on the green tab download button on the top right hand side,

[​IMG]

Once you have pressed on the download tab (button) you will see another box open just like below,

[​IMG]

Press open on the loader and select the Bin file that you saved to your desktop earlier highlighted in yellow,

[​IMG]

Press open on the top box and the file will now load just like below with the Bin file selected.

[​IMG]

Now POWER off your Kryptview AT THE BACK, press Start then POWER the Kryptview back on. You should now see the firmware starting to load,

[​IMG]

Once done you will see download successful just like below ,

[​IMG]

Once it has finished Downloading the file to the box let the box reboot and then you can start your scanning.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  2. ravi619

ravi619 Member

So will this also work for the ones that live in Leicester as none of the others will work. If so, could you please PM me where i can buy the Kryptview Evolution A750 and the Iconnector?

3. argan3

argan3 Member

yes it will work there and elsewhere, that have lost their channels, due to the change over of encryption.

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

at the min its only working in the UK, whilst the Sv6 is working in Ireland, but looks good.

5. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

Mickah, any reason this would only work in the UK

6. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

it will work here alright, but "service isnt resumed" over here.............

7. e45

e45 Regular member

it works here as well as i have seen it working just not implemented as of yet be patient it wil be real soon.

It is however working all over the uk at the present time where N3 has changed over to so anyone that has one in the uk can still watch their tv in peace.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  8. Dubfella

Dubfella Regular member

I dont suppose we can hook some sort of ip blocker to these things lads?

9. e45

e45 Regular member

why would you need to do that it would be the same as playing your xbox or Wii on line only different ip thats all worry about it when it happens

10. Dubfella

Dubfella Regular member

so i can use it on upsee b/b....

11. e45

e45 Regular member

well i know i have said before its not a great idea really but take the chance whats the worst that can happen they cut ya off ya always have the sky option then anyway

12. Dubfella

Dubfella Regular member

Sorry mate i dont have the sky option, i live in an apt, no dish allowed, ive got all upsee, b/b tv phone, so id lose everything. im running my sv6 off a 3g dongle but it keeps breaking up... pain in the face ya know..

Also i presume they'd prosecute too?

13. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

its the server they want to knock off, but they would blank ya from their system and services I would presume, who knows if they will go the whole hog, why not just change your BBAND if you can

14. Dubfella

Dubfella Regular member

for the price i could get e/com b/b i could just upgrade my upsee package, catch 22 mate. any suggestions?

15. e45

e45 Regular member

they are not going to be interested really in the individule having to trawel thru all the ip of different people to find who is and who isnot on a certain ip address that i would say would take them a long time to do but what they could do if they found the host ip is strangle that or block it but im sure these people know what they are doing and could at the drop of a hat change the ip

16. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

no not really, if your 3 dongle aint the best, you aint left with a lot of options,

17. Dubfella

Dubfella Regular member

is their a minimum amount of signal i should have with my dongle to stop it breaking up on then?

18. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

not sure, as what you need the router to do is very little in terms of a data stream, could be were u are based or living, as you say an apartment, could be a weak signal perhaps, you would need to conctact your provider and ask them that question

19. Dubfella

Dubfella Regular member

ja think its anything to do with the fact that im running the dongle off an old slow laptop? ive the ethernet lead running straight to the sv6 box on network sharing....

20. e45

e45 Regular member

Make sure there is nothing else running on your pc that could be using the bb as well as that could also use speed you might need for your box