1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

skybox f3 help

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by ddaveb, Jan 11, 2013.

1. ddaveb

ddaveb Member

Hi just got a new skybox f3 & connected up had a look at the set up for the box on here but mine seems to be not the same in satillite list Astra is not listed,single satillite search is greyed out
    Have installed a channel list & hundreds of channels are tuned in & fta channels work but says intelsat or superbird in channel info Tried to load sea lion from usb using notepad on a24hr free trial but says Cccan,cfg not found but that is what I have named the file???? new to this any help would very welcome

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  2. omendata

omendata Regular member

You need to takeit one step at a time and one question at a time what are you wanting to do.

Have you reflashed with the latest firmware?

That will un-grey the boxes.

What channel list - where did you get it from - try and be more detailed in your questions and clarify what you are actually looking for.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  3. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

the file should be CCCAM.CFG paste your line details into a notepad doc, call it it CCCAM.CFG and load to the box, with regard to a chan file, you will need to either do one for 28.2 or get one

http://rapidshare.com/files/4043813527/TP_PROG.dbs this is a chan file for the F3, not my work and I havent tested it,