1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spiderbox HD 9000 and card sharing

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bhav27, Jul 17, 2010.

1. bhav27

bhav27 Member

Guys
    I found this box has HDMI output and looking forward to get one if I can use card sharing with this. Can someone advice me if I've made wrong decision or look for dreambox?

I also wanted to know if I can use existing shy dish with either this box of dreambox?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  2. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Yes you can use your sly dish for the spiderbox or dreambox, Good box and support etc, check your private messages I have sent you a good site for all your needs.

3. bhav27

bhav27 Member

Thanks for your immediate reply.

4. bhav27

bhav27 Member

I found one source selling spiderbox HD 9000 with free gifts. When I asked about free gifts I was replied with links to forums and connection to the Neovostream which will give access to those channels.

Does anyone know about Neovostream? Do I still need to use card sharing?

5. bowen1951

bowen1951 Guest

Neovostream is a connection to a server for free 1 year . Clears channels but not anything on Astra 2, You would need a motorised to avail of. Also avail;able with this is Service + , another server for Hispassat mainly.
    For Shy buy a card or ,,,,,,

6. bhav27

bhav27 Member

can I use existing shy dish to receive channels from neovastream server?

7. gerb68

gerb68 Member

Can you PM me too please. I'm trying to get to grips with the whole SAT thing.

8. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Can you PM me too please. I'm trying to get to grips with the whole SAT thing.

The name of the site that I have been giving to people can be found if people just google sat card sharing, sorry about the answer but if you look at posts on this site the name is all over the place.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  9. yasminandrio

yasminandrio Member

I have just ordered a Spider 5000 sd and a 1meter motorised system, with free gift can someone please help me on the set up and also info on the free gift, I will be setting it up my self no previous experiance, I am getting it for the 3pm kick offs do i need to get anything else?

10. skunka

skunka Member

Hi
    Im thinking of getting a spiderbox for the 3pm kick offs which will mainly consist of using the gift i suppose.

Can anyone on here advise me of the uptime on this box as ive heard it might be offline quite alot due to server raids and so on.

Also can you use ccam with this box and type in c:lines as i have sky uk already here and the equpiment to create a home network.

Cheers

11. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

from sat-planet forum

This is how to set it up the easiest way possible.
    ===============================
    USALS motor setup.
    Network cable connected. One end to the spiderbox and the other to a suitable router.
    Turn it on There IS a switch at the back.
    press the power switch in your remote control to turn it on.

Press the menu button.

Select the Installation section by scrolling right/left

Go to motor setup, press OK

Enter pin code "0000"

Press the green button to allow you to enter your longitude and latitude.

Longituse is switched between E & W by pressing the < and > buttons.

Enter your longitude by using the number keys. Note: if your Longitude is 1.5W (for example) you must enter 001.5W in this field.

Enter your latitude, e,g, 55.6N. You can change N to S with the arrow keys too, but most of you won't want to do that.

Scroll down to save and press OK.

Apply a patch:

Get a USB stick.

Download a patch if you have not requested, or do not want the gift channels
    For a patch with the gift channels, download non gift patch:
    [

EXTRACT the file (*.uad) from the rar file and copy it to your USB stick.
    You must extract the file using winzip or winrar or a similar program as the rar file on a USB stick will not be of any use to you.

Insert the USB stick into one of the USB ports in your spiderbox.

Go to the Accessory Section of the menu and select USB.

Scroll to the .uad file you have copied there and press OK

In the popup window, select S/W Update

Wait for your box to load the patch.. DO NOT POWER OFF

The box will reboot by itself with the new patch installed.

Apply a settings list

Fix Tools for SpiderBox HD and FORCE BOOT

Adding external servers

If you have a patch loaded, and you want to add a CCcam or newcamd server to your spiderbox..

In the Accessories menu, select Network
    the third entry down in the first colum is "Server" select "Server Setup" to the right of that field.
    You will see a column with "01.Off" to "08.Off"

Select the field next to 01.Off.

Type gives you the option of CCCAM or NEWCAMD
    The entried are almost identical for these setups

Selecting CCCAM
    You must have a C-Line given to you by a friend with a server, or one you have created yourelf if you have your own server.

If you have a line like
    C: friend.dyndns.org 12000 login password
    it may have other parameters beyond password, ignore them
    or
    C: friend.no-ip.tv 13000 login password { 0:0:2 } etc..

Enter the name "friend.dyndns.org" or "friend.no-ip.tv" into the "Name or IP Address" field.

Enter 12000 or 13000 etc. (it cna have whatever value the server owner sets) into the "Port" field

ID and Password are obvious.

For Newcamd, you must have been given an N-Line which looks like this

N: friend,dyndns.org 11000 login password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

The only difference is that it starts with an "N" which is discarded for our purposes, and the string of numbers 01 - 14 (in this case) which is the DES Key.

enter the sequence given to you by your friend in the DES Key field without spaces.
    The example above would look like this

To save your CCCAM or NEWCAMD lines, select "Apply" at the bottom of each screen.

That's it.

Cfg for CCcam only by USB

This is another fantastic Option of SpiderBox,,,

Putting The C line in Tex just by USB....
    Can be similar Tex file like in DM..but in easy way not Ftp needed....ONLY USB 1 sec.

You write in Tex files your C line

C: xxx-no-ip.info 12000 user1 user2

Mean for CCcam for example

CCcam

Name or IP = xxx-no-i.info
    Port= 1200
    ID=user1
    Pass=user2

Remember to unzip first.

Thanks to Darkman.

=======================================
    1) open the cfg file (it may open by clicking normally or you may need to open it with edit with notepad function or alike)

2) make sure its empty inside

3) open your document that has your cline in it (it may open by clicking normally or you may need to open it with edit with notepad function or alike)

4)copy your cline and paste it into cfg file

5) close cfg file
    6) send cfg file to usb
    7) upload usb to spiderbox and you will be asked do you want to import cfg YES OR NO....naturally you select yes and job done...

12. skunka

skunka Member

Hi

Just to send a huge thanks to fintannl for such a great tutorial.

Although i havent tested this method im sure its reliable from such a respected senior member.

If you have a similar tutorial on how to setup a c/s server mate i would appreciate it.

Thanks

13. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

its already available for a dreambox. check piopats posts to find what you need

14. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

for a spiderbox i do not have the knowledge. i have researched a little bit and the options do not look promising for spiderbox as a server. i think for a server the linux boxes are the best. you have the ipbox9000, the dreambox or vu+ duo (and others). while i have a dreambox if i were to buy a box with the best specs i think the vu+ seems a fab box. one of these days i will go and purchase one of them and post a review. in the meantime all i can advise is on what i know and as such the dreambox does the job at a reasonable price

15. skunka

skunka Member

Hi Fintanni
    My idea was to use a dm500c for the server with boxes such as spiders for sky or dreamboxes for cable to receive the c:lines from it which appears possible with what you have said.

Also whats your verdict on clone dreamboxes? Im looking at the dm800 hd box and have saw it for about £150 here
    http://dreambox.me.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=98

Thanks

16. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

ok, immediately i see issues, dm500c is obviously for cable. now i will not say that cable tv is not possible on a dreambox under n3 (but that information is currently held within a small community and i will not digress further). in your case i suggest you work the satellite route where members have been more open to options. as it happens i have a box from dreambox.me.uk. being the person i am i took it apart to check it first. found a plastic part stuck in the fan. thank god i never turned it on before i checked it out. i will never buy from these guys again. also had to replace the crap tuner installed so the hd channels came thru ok

17. ort3

ort3 Member

@bhav27

Hi there, I'm just starting out much like you did. I've plumped for the HD9000 and wanted to know if you had any joy? Cheers!