AfterDawn Forums

Starview HD combo with Lan

This discussion thread has 11 messages.

I am looking for the latest software for the Starview hd combo with lan?

I am also looking to get the satellite running on the same box, any suggestion on how to do that or what software/equipment I will need?

Please can you suggest any links?

Thanks
▼▼ This topic has 10 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by narinder1:

I am also looking to get the satellite running on the same box, any suggestion on how to do that or what software/equipment I will need?

Thanks
do u still ned help
Originally posted by cityboy36:
Originally posted by narinder1:

Thanks
do u still ned help
yh mate
google...Alternative Firmware Starview Combo HD LAN (38.96 MB)
i have 3 boxes all still running on Carling+_F531_1207.UAD works perfect on private sly and vermin servers
good to know cheers.
hi to whoever can help me is there any chance you could tell me would it be possible to get a wireless router for at home and get rid of ISP for surfing and ps3 SORRY not about thread.
do you mean like a meteor/vodafone/o2 usb dongle in a wire less router? there are some out there to give you internet hookup and 4 ports,your choice if you want pc tower or lappy to connect.
n
Originally posted by cactikid:
do you mean like a meteor/vodafone/o2 usb dongle in a wire less router? there are some out there to give you internet hookup and 4 ports,your choice if you want pc tower or lappy to connect.
no i am looking for anything that is a 1 of payment and you dont need to pay monthly fees

looking forward is better than looking back
with the internet you have to pay monthly or yearly or piggyback some ones that not locked.
can sum 1 pm with spiderbox hd 7000 firmwer for the usb the file uad pls
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.