1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STARVIEW RIP OFF YET AGAIN

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by TuckerW, Aug 2, 2012.

1. leextc

leextc Member

Does anyone know the new address for these con artists? Google is not kind to me on the subject.

2. e45

e45 Regular member

OUT TO SCAM MORE PEOPLE WITH THEIR HARD EARNED CASH BY SELLING STARVIEW SUBS

WELL FOLKS LOOKS LIKE THE WEASEL HAS COME OUT OF HIS HIDE'Y HOLE AGAIN, SO FOLKS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED YOU KNOW WHAT THIS GUY IS SO IF YOU DECIDE TO PART WITH YOUR HARD EARNED CASH I WOULD THINK HARD ABOUT THIS, HE IS STILL USING THE EMAIL ABOVE AND SNEDZ IS HIS USER NAME HE ALSO IS USING THE KIDDY AS AN ALIAS ON THEIR FORUM

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  3. sb18180

sb18180 Regular member

i went to sat after starview and never looked back.for the same price of a cable box you get 12 months viewing more channels more hd channels and a better all round reliable service than ripoff starview!!!!

4. e45

e45 Regular member

Well i hope people pay head to this post some people just cant understand how forums work, anyone can make a user name up, now ADMIN can make 1000 of users and user names which is and has been done on their forum, it make the forum look good and also looks good to people coming on and look at the forum, they think because all these people names are on a forum they are real lol.

The kiddys name is on that forum only because the name is known nothing more it could have been anyone name but that name is know around the forum and people trusted this, SNEDZ is using this user name to post on the forum, then if he is on the chat forum he will use his own name so as to not make it obvious.

FOLKS MOVE ON THERE IS ANOTHER CABLE BOX OUT THERE YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY ANY SUBS FOR, YOU WILL GET THE SAME CHANNELS AS ON THE OTHER BOX, IF YOU CAN GO SAT GO THAT WAY BUT KEEP AWAY FROM THE STARVIEW BOXES.

5. cactikid

cactikid Active member

and euroview are renamed starview boxes.

6. e45

e45 Regular member

Wonder what the next one will be called !! hahahah

7. e45

e45 Regular member

Looks like they where trying to sell subs on Gumtree and ebay which have now been removed !