1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Flick, still confused. Please help!

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by slava30, Jan 27, 2010.

1. slava30

slava30 Member

Hello,
    I am new here. I just installed DVD flick and I have some questions:
    If I want to burn file using Windows DVD Maker or Roxio, now do I remove check mark "Create ISO Image" and do I also remove check mark on "Burn project to Disk"? What about "Delete ISO image after burning" do I keep it checked or remove check mark?

After I find Video_TS,how do I get my burner to find this file and burn it? I deleted project because 146 MB of flv file that I set to DVD took about 4+ GB out of my hard drive. I have 558GB free out of 581GB total. Now, when the project was about to get finalized 558Gb changed to 553GB. Why is that taking that much space? Now can I use DVD R+ (16x,4.7GB) disk to get this file burned on this medium?
    Thank you!

2. attar

attar Senior member

By Default, DVD Flick saves to a folder.
    If you wish an additional image file - you tell it to create one - it's personal preference, there is no pressing need since a decent burning program can use either source.
    If you don't want DVD Flick to initiate a burn, un-check that option.

Your preferred burning program should allow you to browse to the location of the Video_TS folder - or the image file if you elected to create one.

I don't know why your project is taking so much space - except that there is an option to keep intermediate files - which should normally be off.