1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fav Transcoder

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by semid13, Sep 26, 2009.

1. semid13

semid13 Regular member

Been using CloneDVD2 with AnyDVD for years until the time when Wall-E came out & everyone hit the wall. Some wise guy reported that DVDFab can rip that movie & I use it to rip this movie successfully. Since then I have used DVDFab 5 & now 6 to backup all the movies. There are some DVDs that DVDFab can't handle like those with a lot of episodes & sub-episodes. Have to use CloneDVD to rip those & sometimes DVDShrink can do a really good job even though it's so old.
    Don't think there's one single program that can do everything.
    Incidentally, I have been using DVDFab 6022 since early August until now & it's still haven't expired. I wonder why?

2. syxguns

syxguns Active member

DVDFab is a free decrypter program as long as you are only using it to decrypt files. There are many options with DVDFab that are not allowed on the free version and you must pay for DVDFab to have those extras.

AnyDVD you do have to pay for. However, between AnyDVD and DVDFab, both have problems with some of the newer titles, however not recently. I own AnyDVD and rely on DVDFab and RI4M, as well as sometimes DVD Decrypter to get the job done. It is always good to have an arsenal at your ready in case of troublesome titles. I haven't had any hard protection in quite a while. I think they gave up, knowing that the Pros could get it beat!! :)

3. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

DvdFab has been updated to version 6105.

4. syxguns

syxguns Active member

When you open DVDFab it should tell you if there is a new version available. Of course if you would like to double check just go to http://dvdfab.com/free.htm and see if there has been an update.