AfterDawn Forums

Keep getting a red bar when copying from dvd-r to desktop on win 7

HI, so I have a problem and i'm not sure if this is the right area to as this but oh well. Any way I have quite a few dvds that I ripped from my dvd collection in order to back them up. So I burn them onto a dvd-r in order to store them for later use in case the original disc goes bad I can copy them off bur them using dvd shrink and it would be like it never happened. However each and everytime I try I get a green bar that says it's copying to the desktop then it stops copying and show a red bar in place of the green. I know what it means but how am I supposed to fix this do I have to redo the dvd-r's? If that is the can when I click on the blank disc I asks me which way you want the disk to be the choices are like a usb flash drive(basically) or to play in a dvd player. THe second one was what I chose should I use the first one instead it's sound correct but what do you guys think?
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.