AfterDawn Forums

Connect Nvidia 660ti to Bose 5.1 Home Theater system

Hi there !
Here is what I am trying to do :
I do have a nvidia 660ti I want to hook up to my Bose lifestyle v20 5.1 home theater.

My PC : - Msi big bang x79 with its own optical/ coaxial audio output.

The thing is that I want to use the Nvidia card and audio. When I plug the hdmi cable in the card and then to the Bose I get nothing but a screen without taskbar. NO AUDIO.
I tried to disable the realtek MSi driver and have only the nvidia activated. I get the hdmi cable from the card to the Aux , to the Dvd audio in ....nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I disabled the Nvidia and get the MSi realtek audio in action. Got the optical cable and the orange coax to the Msi motherboard. NOTHING.

I would appreciate if anybody will give me an solution of how to hook my nvidia card through an hdmi cable to a bose lifestyle 20 system. It should work instantly, BUT IT DOESN'T.

thank you for your input !!!
m
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.