1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I burn xbox & ps2 games with alcohol 120 % or nero

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pkizzz, Sep 6, 2004.

1. plto15

plto15 Member

Xstation3 i responded, i gave u ma email add me. Thanx a ton

2. plto15

plto15 Member

Xstation3 i responded, i gave u ma email add me. Thanx a ton

3. Deman111

Deman111 Member

how do you create an iso so you can burn ps2 games with nero 6 (using creat image on slow speed)

4. Xstation3

Xstation3 Guest

heres the deal PPL
    you can soft mod your xbox WITHOUT OPENING IT OR FLASHING ANY OF THAT STUFF (TSOP)
    get ude 2(go find it) for ur xbox and read what it says to do (you need dashboard 5838 (or something like that) and lower. there is 1 for the 5960 dash but i havent been able to get a hold of it
    +*PoOf*+ ur done, so simple :D
    now u can run all of the crap u want but DO NOT PLAY ON XBOX LIVE! OR U WILL SCREW UP!!!!!! without undoing the stuff (get slayers evox autoinstaller ull be happy u did :D) NOW..

..+*+..+**[bold]MOD CHIPS[/bold]**+..+*+..
    I will make this part nice and neat because it is important. :D
    My favorite mod chip is the Xecuter 3. I got it soldered it in, and it is working great. Go to bmmods.com to get it. They are great and don't trust em? Well then don't and lose out. Anyway, it has 2mb of BIOS bank and a bank switch so you can choose any BIOS you want. You can put up to 8 BIOSes into it (256x8) and it has a backup chip so don't worry about bad flashes. Just follow the instructions and you will be all good. :D Get their bios (1mb) and you will be really happy.

[bold]ANOTHER GOOD MODCHIP[/bold]
    ..is the SmartXX
    I have never personally used but it has a 4mb BIOS bank which is twice as much as the X3 so if thats what makes you happy, go for it!

Remember to [bold]PM[/bold] me if you want to know more and I will post answers, [bold]MAYBE[/bold].
    I hope this got you people started abit and one more thing -----> [bold]:D[/bold]

5. snake65

snake65 Guest

i have the com cd/dvd burner record now v.6 whenever i tried to burn a box game it says to insert a disk what can i do to burn the disk please help

6. mynus

mynus Guest

how do you copy a ps2 game with nero i tried to bur nba ballas, and burnout 3 but it just stayed at the loading screen
    what do i do

7. nick2005

nick2005 Regular member

If you have a mod chip and hdd in ur ps2, the best way is to use a program to copy the game to your hdd and then ftp the ps2 to ur cpu and copy the game from your xbox hdd to your pc hdd. Then use qwix or some program to make an iso and burn that iso to a dvd-r. Some programs claim they can copy games directly on the cpu but most of these programs don't work. You can't rip the game to your pc and burn it either. That won't work. So the best way is the one listed above.

8. mynus

mynus Guest

thanx but i dont have a hardrive, i have tried nero and achole freetrial but it just goes to the loding screen and freezes am i doing it wrong or what

9. nick2005

nick2005 Regular member

what did u use to rip the disc. I doubt that using a dvd ripper will work.

10. mynus

mynus Guest

i have to rip the disk?? what is that and what should i do

11. nick2005

nick2005 Regular member

no you don't need to rip the disc. tell me the process you used to copy your disc.

12. mynus

mynus Guest

when i open nero i click copy disk, then i chose my e drive(dvd burner) for the source and my destination. then i click next, then i put the file where i want it then i press burn

13. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Don't use Nero. Use DVD Decrypter.

14. rick021

rick021 Member

hey guys can anyone tell me how to back up xbox games ..iknow u need to burn a iso but dont know what that is i need step by step instruction if possible im using sonic to back up ps2 games does anyone know if it will work for xbox. thanks in advance

15. mynus

mynus Guest

i tried dvddecripter it didn't work, i folowed the instuctions to

16. nick2005

nick2005 Regular member

You can't make an exact copy right on the computer. You need to use the xbox and do the above. And also you said you don't have a mod chip...then why are you making a copy of the game?

17. dielawn

dielawn Member

You guys need to understand that microsoft puts a 128 bit encryption on xbox games. It has never been cracked and never will, If you were rich as F*** and you built a super computer, it would take over 2^38 years (200000000000000000000000000000000000000 years) So the fastest and easiest way to do it is to get a modded xbox then transfer the iso image over

18. nick2005

nick2005 Regular member

thank you very much dielawn. so now you guys understand that the easiest way is to have a modded xbox, preferably with an upgraded hdd, but the one on there works okay too, however it can only hold 8-10gb.

19. dielawn

dielawn Member

I did a little research a while ago, but there is an exception for PS2. You can use dvd decrypter to extract the PS2 iso into your pc, then you can do what ever you want with it. cough cough :bittorrent: cough cough

20. dielawn

dielawn Member

And i forgot to metion in my first post, the speed this super computer would have to go at would be near 1 trillion different variations per second, an AMD 3400 is only 40-130 variations per minute, so you would need one hell of a super computer.