1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

somone tel me how to burn gc iso to a disc

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by warworld, Sep 13, 2004.

1. warworld

warworld Member

i have got a dvd-rw mini (1.4 GB free space) disc and i burned the iso file from "mario kart: DD" with cd-clone (1.35 GB). but if i start it on my gamecube it say's "no disc" (i all ready tryed with a free loader i got a UE model) pleas tel me how to do this or what i did wrong

2. Jarua

Jarua Member

You CANNOT burn Gamecube games to disks.

3. warworld

warworld Member

You F*cking noob u just dont know shit (hou do u think nintendo does this) thare is a way and i'm not talking about a disc i'm talking about a mini disc DVD-RW

4. Jarua

Jarua Member

You sounded like a bit of a retard to begin with, now you've removed all doubt.

Let me explain things in a nice and simple way, just for you. The Gamecube uses a proprietary DVD based format, different to anything someone like you can buy in a store. So there is no way that anyone but Nintendo can burn disks that work on a GC.

Idiot.

5. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

LOL haha

6. )om(az

)om(az Guest

And there is no code barre on your disc.

7. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

Wow! That was great. I haven't laughed out loud like that in a while. How embarrasing for this boner boy "warworld" calling you a noob when he makes such an ass of himself asking a question like that then pretending to have the "secret weapon" in his mini disc media. LOL! This topic should be pinned!

8. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

Haha! Man, reading what you guys wrote is funny as hell.. lol but other than that, you basicly can't copy gamecube games.

9. finty101

finty101 Regular member

Best.

Thread.

EVER.

10. ev1l

ev1l Guest

azn_kda Haha! Man, reading what you guys wrote is funny as hell.. lol but other than that, you basicly can't copy gamecube games.
    you are wrong again you can copied? a Game Cube i am not aloud to post it in the from a web site that does piracy games aint i lol. you guys think you are so smart in the forum and can not copied a game cube disc whats the point of u being in here azn_kda if u do not know how to copied a game think about it?

11. ev1l

ev1l Guest

Game Cube come in an original copy size of dvd r format not min size dvd r format. you copy it like a ps2 game i know a web site who does it for me how can i be wrong at this. i am even playin a game cube back up right now

12. ev1l

ev1l Guest

remeber piracy i can not do in forums but you can send me a private messages of where to get cube games and i will be able to help you all the way that wouldnt be breaking the rules of piracy

13. ev1l

ev1l Guest

i used to chat in sega dream cast underground thats the people who sell piracy games in the forums so other people will know about copied? games. if u were in the sega dream cast underground with me and the rest of the other people selling piracy dubs you would know what i am talking about. i do not understand why this forum wont let you post piracy games it isnt a ilgall in not state of the usa or out of the contry. the web site that i by dub games send anywhere

14. ev1l

ev1l Guest

to copied a game cube dise all you do is copy image then burn it like a ps2 disc

15. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Well, I don't simply believe you, no disrespect intended. The ISO's of Gamecube games cannot simply be burned to disc and played as far as I can tell. It appears that they do not use a file format like CDFS or such that is recognized by Windows or any other operating system for that matter and therefore, cannot be duplicated using software. If it is as simple as you say, why don't you write a tutorial on how to do it? I have ISO's of all of my Gamecube game discs and would be happy to test it for you.

16. ev1l

ev1l Guest

Icemonkey go here for game cube back ups since u do not believe me find out for your self http://www.morbidbackups.net it has many of game cube dises

17. ev1l

ev1l Guest

i do not know how to burn Game Cube back ups but i buy game cube back ups off of this guy

18. Hogmyster

Hogmyster Member

ok ev1l .. mr genius.. i kinda got pissed off about your blatant posting of a site on where to get (illegal in most cases) backups of gamecube games. and just to let you know YOU CAN NOT BOOT WITH THESE BACK UPS.. they are just that.. the iso's backedu p on a DVD, if you look at the nintendo gamecube page it has a link to the max console tutorial on how to use them.. which tells you this: IT STREAMS THE ISO FROM YOUR COMPUTER TO YOUR GAMECUBE ...

this is NOT a bootable backup using the gamecube hardware like a regular gamecube game disc would..

get what i'm saying? you have to buy these back ups, put them in your DVD drive on your computer, copy(or leave it on the dvd for that matter) and stream it to your gamecube to play them....

and to be honest i'm not even sure it'd be worth it since a LOT of games dont work 100% without savehacks and what have you

19. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Yes, I followed the link you provided and came to the same conclusion. What he is selling is simply ISO files which are burned to disc in file mode, not DAO mode. These will not boot in any Gamecube console which is why a link was also provided by them to instructions on how to stream these backups from your PC to the Gamecube using a method such as my tutorial posted here for example. FYI, I already know how to make ISO backups of Gamecube discs and if you read my tutorial you will to.

20. hardstyle

hardstyle Member

Just a question.

Most people of you know Matrix team is developping the first gamecube modchip ever. Yes Matrix team!!! The same team that created the Matrix infinity for ps2.

If you can't backup gamecube games?? Why they shoald make a chip for gamecube.

Read yourself: http://www.matrix-mod.com/general/News.htm

check last news post!!!!!!
    last line!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2004