1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

somone tel me how to burn gc iso to a disc

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by warworld, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Jarua

Jarua Member

hardstyle - the point here is that it's impossible to make a backup of a GC game onto any sort of disk and play it on an *unmodified* GameCube.

2. hardstyle

hardstyle Member

Yes but if there really is no way!!!!

Why matrix team will devellop a chip.
    They must have looked things over before starting on develloping the chip.

3. hardstyle

hardstyle Member

O i'm sorry.

read to fast!! so modified will be possible?????

4. ev1l

ev1l Guest

the point is you play a Game Cube back up over a line of your internet services to load up a game and there is no mod chip needed other people don't believe then fusk off

5. ev1l

ev1l Guest

dont come up in here if u dont have prove of any kind or Instructions on how to load a game gube back up. go here for Instructions on how to load a Game Cube up and we will c who is lieing in this forums about it isnt possible! http://www.maxconsole.com/?mode=comments&newsid=1090

i have tired this and it works fine now you people who have money out there go ahead and try it to. stop saying it isnt in possible if yall havent even tryed it out to c if it does work or not

6. ev1l

ev1l Guest

im not posting any piracy web sites ill im doing is telling you how to make a back up and play it on your GC

7. ev1l

ev1l Guest

if you ppl do not believe me oh well spend your money on original copys 50.00 bucks per a game and evil is telling you how to do this

8. ev1l

ev1l Guest

and yall dising me oh well

9. Jarua

Jarua Member

ev1l, you prick.

We're talking about playing backups from a disk *IN* the Gamecube, not streaming it over a broadband adapter.

10. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

This thread should most definately be pinned and labled, "all retards go here for you will find your own!" This dumbass EV1L has once again caused me to question the future of humankind. However, ev1l I thank you for bringing a tear to my eye for laughing so hard.

Best

Thread

Ever!

11. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

ev1l:

Not trying to diss you. It's just that the information you have brought to this forums is not really anything new and quite disappointing. The instructions you posted a link to for booting backups are virtually identical to the tutorial I provided months ago to this forums. In fact, this tutorial has become a sticky at the top of the Gamecube section. Buring GC ISO's to disc is as simple as burning a standard file on your PC to disc. You do not need to burn GC ISO's to disc to play them infact. If you follow my tutorial you can play your Gamecube backups straight from your PC's hard drive without wasting money burning discs that will not boot in the Gamecube.

12. duttybwoy

duttybwoy Member

aight amatures lemme break dis down for you. gamecube reads the disk from outside in, your burner burns disks from inside out. now in order for you to burn a gamecube game, you would have to have a burner that burns outside in, the only people that have this technology is nintendo and panasonic(thats why panasonic made the enhanced version of gamecube that cam play DVD's), either manufacturers are selling it :). another thing is that the gamecube disks have 2 layers of information, burners we have can only burn 1 layer, the disks are also encrypted with a code.

so what should you do now? wait untill this type of technology is available to the public, in about 50 years haha.

13. ev1l

ev1l Guest

Icemonkey you are a fusking bitch boy im not a loud to post piracy links in the forum moron. i do know a web site bitch and you need to shut the hell up

14. ev1l

ev1l Guest

it is in possbile to copy a ios Game Cube dise and play it on the console it runs through your pc over your internet services dumbass. you should already be a head of me your fusking dick face. oh well if u dont believe me and im gald you spend 50.00 bucks on each dise you gay fusk

15. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

ev1l your the moron you ass monkey! What ice was nicely trying to say is that all of us here allready know how to do what you are saying! We do believe you because we've been doing it now for months! You have brought nothing new to the table. We allready know how to stream games and we're not wasting money purchasing iso's online like you are you freaking noob! Take your shit elsewhere and find some more dumbasses like yourself to "impress" with your regergitated retoric! Hey maybe you can set up your own website and con others to purchasing iso's too. Oh wait, that would require much more brain power that you currently posses!

TARD!

16. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

First of all, what the hell is a "dise" LOL! and second it doesn't play over your internet service you degenerate! It uses a standard network connection. You never fail to make us all Laugh Out Loud!

17. Jarua

Jarua Member

LMAO. He *STILL* doesn't understand!

18. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

you should listen to Icemonkey, after all he DOES own a gamecube and does searches on gamecube and how to play backup. Also he's nice enought to write a gamecube backup tutorial for us. have you even check his tutorial? i don't know why you're mad at him and don't be dis-respecting Icemonkey.

19. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I think Icemonkey has pointed out alot of usefull information,but the fact is this is not about Icemonkey.I think this thread should be named ev1l why don't you get it,instead of constantly making threads that repeat itself.I have seen alot of threads that are related to each other,and why???It is the fact that people don't use the search or even try to find the answers for themselves.The GameCube is the toughest console to crack since it has two codes coming from two different companies.If you can crack both of those codes,then you are one smart MOFO in my oppinion.I have no clue on how to go about getting a GC disc to boot from inside of it,but my guess is it could be from a program launched off the memory card to patch the drive to read cd-r and dvd-r discs so forth.Like I said I don't really have a clue on how to get the GameCube to read discs inside the system.I think we have somebody already working on way,SuperTed taking the header from a game and repacking it.I am not sure if it will work but anybodies guess on booting it is acceptable,besides the methods we already know ev1l.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

Just roll an L and pass a incent[/small]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2004
  20. ev1l

ev1l Guest

whatever with the GC