1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brothers and sisters have I none, but this mans father is my fathers son

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

For your duck solution I vote 3, because you say a duck, not the duck.

2. glasgwG81

glasgwG81 Member

It was rather easy really. I have another riddle that is slightly more testing. A man dies and goes to a sort of heaven. In this place everyone is as naked as the day they were born and appear in human form exactly as they did in their prime. A woman approaches and says, “hello, you don’t recognise me do you?” The man shakes his head and the woman says, “I am your grandmother. You have many relatives and friends in this place most of whom you won’t know at first. Go among them and get re-acquainted”. The man does as he is told but does not recognise anyone at all until he meets a man and a woman. He walks directly to them and says, “hello Adam, hello Eve, how was life in the Garden of Eden?” How did he recognise them?

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

What you only stare at naked pictures of adam and eve? You never walked in on your mom or dad in the washroom.

4. Rosco404

Rosco404 Guest

My head hurts :/

These are good games:
    The Crimson Room and The Viridian Room, try and get out the rooms...
    http://www.fasco-csc.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2005
  5. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

I think the man is slightly insane.

6. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

He enjoys looking at his own portrait.

7. picsprods

picsprods Guest

Hi Dela have joined the site just to reply as just had major argument at work about this riddle. The lady at work who started it thinks the answer is himself, how ever the answer as she and you have told it is his son. The reason he says he has no brothers or sisters is to cut out the possiblility of a nephew. However I thimk at the end of the riddle you have to ask the question "who is this mans father"? this then makes the answer himself which is the answer thoese who can remember the riddle from chidhood will remember they are just forgetting the final question