1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahhh !!! help the desperate haze?

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by ophAze, Mar 14, 2005.

1. ophAze

ophAze Member

Ahhh !! After installing for HOURS AND HOURS and finally getting MPT to work, the ONLY function i wanted DOESN'T WORK!!! whenever i DO try to open up the multimedia to transfer videos, it'll say "MMCENTER.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close." I can transfer pics from image studio.. but, MOBILE EXPLORER (if clicked on) keeps givving me that error every time.. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ help me ?! i need this so bad d=( thanks for all your time !

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

y dont u use the P2K and dump the MPT....:D

3. ophAze

ophAze Member

whoa... wut the, i can do that??!! P2K ?! dont' even know if i have that.. and if i do, it's just as using MPT ?!?! =O

4. baspeed

baspeed Member

my motorola v 400 has somthing like that for a problem. What is PK?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  5. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

6. ophAze

ophAze Member

ooo, yea i think i have that.. someone sent me a P2K_drivers_2.3.. but when i unzippped, the files in it were: P2K.sys, cdma1x.inf, p2k.inf, usbmot2000.inf, and motclub.com.gif =( i bought the MPT tools on ebay.. and i guess teh guy ripped all these tools, and gave me a 3 page tutorial on how to install .... =(

7. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

well the P2K u have it is just drivers, there P2Kman and P2kTools they r good actually....

8. ophAze

ophAze Member

Hey, as long as i get to transfer videos / ringtones to my phone with it, that would be more than enough. I really really really appreciate your help mossyy, thanks a lot for responding.. I'm going to go home and install p2k and i'll let u know how it goes. thanks again.

9. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

no problem at all :D

10. ophAze

ophAze Member

ugh.. i got all excited that it'll work when i get home, but i got home.. installed the p2k, executed the .exe, and it told me that i was "not connected" when i would plug the usb in, it would tell me new hardware found, but, never be able to install it, cuz it wouldnt' be found..so i tried to execute mpt, but it would freeze on me, and i remembered that i updated to service pack 2... so that might be it?.. i'll try doin that tomorrow, just keepin ya updated =D heh

11. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

i have the service pack 2 and it works fine,, the strange!!! try using different P2K drivers...