1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XBOX ISO Burning

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by barber782, Oct 5, 2005.

1. XbOxOwNeR

XbOxOwNeR Guest

THATS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!

2. conraddmb

conraddmb Member

which qwix should i be using? im using qwix 1.01 and i dont see the create xiso there easilly or the other part about folders and stuff

3. conraddmb

conraddmb Member

my fault!! the create xiso couldve punched me in the face!! so the top one says create iso from folders or whatever, do i include everything like the .xbe files that i have patched? ive been trying different ways all night (got nero 6) and i used a CD-R and DVD+RWs because that is all i have righht now... none of them work... this is probably the problem the type of disc right? dvd-rs work better? what about dvd-rws?

4. barber782

barber782 Member

Ye i would try n' get yourself hold of some DVD-WR disc's. and i dont think make of DVD is a probelm, i used really cheap ass DVD's.

You will need to create an xiso from ALL the files youv extracted, including .xbe's.

5. conraddmb

conraddmb Member

i put in a dvd-r and it tried burning an xiso with nero and it said illegal disc or something and then when i used dvd decrypter, it wouldnt let me either?!?!

6. barber782

barber782 Member

hmmm, never had that problem before. erm... just doesn't like the disc i guess. did u check that its set to DVD and not CD burning? on nero. i foregot that wen i started. lol :p else its just the type of DVD your using. soz

7. rain247

rain247 Member

Okay, now I've researched as many forums as possible, and I'm not having much luck. How do you go about transferring the downloaded .iso files to the xbox from your PC? What are the necessary programs, etc? I've established a connection between the two, I just need further instruction. Can anyone help me out?

8. scene2kil

scene2kil Member

aint nothin wrong with usin nero i think nero the best is just u burnin it wrong all u have to do is open nero burnin rom go to the recorder option n choose burn image after that choose ur iso n make sure its set to burn on 2x for best results......it shouldnt take no more than 12 min to burn.

9. sgtblick

sgtblick Guest

Hi, Im having a big problem I have a splinter cell soft-mod (unleash $ evox)
    xbox, and I just brought a seagate 7200 rpm 120gb internal hdd.
    I have followed several tutorials on backing up the xbox hdd C+E drive threw smartfxp I have qwix and alcohol 120 . I burned the disk and nothing happens , is there a easy way to format my new hard drive so I can start playing cause i haven't played in two days now from trying to get the drive to format. Please help

10. scene2kil

scene2kil Member

do u have ur xbox modded or softmodded?

11. mcvigo

mcvigo Member

i cant open the iso it says error corupt file or cannot open disc