1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I actually play my downloaded PC game torrent

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by aubrey444, Nov 17, 2005.

1. lchssocce

lchssocce Member

im new to torrents and all this stuff, i just wanted to download some pc games and i downloaded bittorrent and now im lost as to how to actually acquire a pc game...

2. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

3. Darkloid

Darkloid Member

hey i just downloaded Final Fantasy 8 of of torrent and i used daemon tools to open the images now i get to files one is FF8B.EXE and the other one is a crack for it so i figured i used the crack for it first but it gets to a point where my pc just freezes and when i take it out i try the other and a command prompt windows apears for a fews seconds and says (program to big to fit in memory)
    i figure its not the pc cause i read all of the possible post there is on this so i cant be my ram cause i have 512 and it cant be a program that is taking up ram cause i have no games on my pc. and it cant be the autoexec.nt files and config.nt or something like that cause i did what other forums said to do. so any sugestions