1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serial Key Nero 7

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by aflea, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aflea

aflea Member

iv lost my serial key can anyone help me out please?

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

You'll have to take that one up with Nero I'm afraid. We don't provide this type of assitance for nero customers. I'd also like to remind members that posting serial numbers for comercial software is a big NONO on this forum (just in case).

3. whompus

whompus Active member

Go to nero site login go to my software and there is all your sn#. At least mine are.

4. tootall2

tootall2 Member

To get your code,download "belarc advisor", or Google it. That is a free program that will tell you everything about your puter, including all registration numbers (even your windows serial no.) plus more.
    Its well worth it. I have used it for 5 years now.
    Enjoy

5. umug

umug Regular member

aflea (Newbie) 26. November 2005 @ 19:12
    iv lost my serial key can anyone help me out please?

Seeing as Nero 7 only came out on October 10, 2005

a) You must be stupid if you've lost it already.

b) You must be doubly stupid if you think people here are stupid enough to believe that old tale.

c) Go out and buy a LEGAL key like honest people do. lol

6. sackingz

sackingz Guest

be part of the civilized world and buy it the serial key...YOU PRICK

7. celticfc1

celticfc1 Regular member

@sackingz

you dont really need to swear , just comment that aflea could go out and buy it , theres people of all ages who dont really want to see that language used

@aflea

just go and buy it

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  8. megabyte2

megabyte2 Guest

People dont download the software get it free at "staples" or "officemax" stores. Last friday "black friday" staples had nero 7 for free (with mail in rebates) but still it wasnt an oem version with half of the stuff not working it was a full blown version for free. I have found that both these stores have nero for free at least once a month forwhich they alternate as nero gives the rebate staples and officemax love this promotion it doesnt cost them anything and they make the sales. Watch your sunday paper for the sales flier and make sure you get into the store on sunday to get the software. Also sometimes circuit city and best buy do the same promotion as best buy did last black friday. We all know mcaffee anti virus software is free just about every day at one or more of these above mentioned stores just a matter of checking which one has it this week. So dont download get your real copy and manual at the cost of a postage stamp and some tax money.

9. umug

umug Regular member

That's great information megabyte2, thanks, the only trouble is I can't afford the airfare over to America (?) to get a 'free' copy.rofl ;)

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

sackingz

Name calling is just plain rude and a great way to get in hot water with me so let's chill out. Also, pyramid schemes are not allowed in the forums so please remove the link from your sig.

11. megabyte2

megabyte2 Guest

Umug sorry didnt know you were out of the usa. I wonder if you could get a rebate if you bought it from say www.bestbuy.com (bestbuy)? I know they ship to foreign address's but I dont know if you can get it free (rebate offer to someone outside the usa). Keep trying. This is just an example but a search of the word "serials" I wonder what that would yield you?

12. umug

umug Regular member

No problems megabyte2, I also keep forgetting that not everyone is lucky enough to live in the same country as me ;) and I know exactly what a search will yield. LOL

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  13. dj_mallu

dj_mallu Member

YEA Buddy.. Buy it.. lol.. i bet.. u .. 99% of the people here downloaded it.. but u go buy it..

14. Nephilim

Don't be so quick dj_mallu. I'm but one of many here that choose to pay for the software we like instead of being dirtbag pirates :)

15. whompus

whompus Active member

dj_mallu you may very well be right.

If by 99% you mean of the ones with problems.

16. Nephilim

And a most excellent point whompus :)

17. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Just remember, if we don't buy the software, they won't eat and will starve. It's not a pretty sight to see a software engineer trying to lick the organic dye from a DVD. Not everyone out there is as charitable as Lightning UK.(actually my Nero 6.0 came with my Sony DRU-800 DVD burner so I guess I really didn't buy it.)But seriously, Look in the after Thansgiving day sale flyers here in the states and you can find version 6.0 for less than $20.00. (after rebates)
    try www.surpluscomputers.com, SWW12281 - Nero Suite 6.0.0.6 (OEM) w/ Dual Layer Support $3.99. can't get much cheaper than that people.

http://www.surpluscomputers.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetail&item=SWW12281

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  18. umug

umug Regular member

Of course you can back up the statistics you quoted with proof dj_mallu? if not, don't judge everyone by your standards.

If no one bought software pretty soon there will be no incentive to produce new programs.

Much as I hate paying for software it's the only way to keep the industry going, however having said that, if there's a good genuine freeware alternative available I'll always try that first.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  19. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i tried that belarc advisor:

yes you can recover your nero serial that way, but be prepared for the 5 or so pages you will need to read up on.Its very imformative though.Heres a link if any one wants to try it for them selves

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

20. dj_mallu

dj_mallu Member

no offence am just tellin you the truth.. if you can sign up in a forum site like this.. u most definitely got the brains to find cracked serial codes.. am positive if not for nero.. for somethin else.. YOU HAVE DONE IT.. quote me on that.. its easy to say.. but payin 50 .. 60 bucks for a software is just crazy if u can get it for free..

Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.