Fake ID (pathetic nerds try to make up for their lack of popularity in high school by making fun of a 17 year old)

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by draewilly, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@drywilly

So you were valedictorian. You beat out the other 2 in your class. This will be worth $hit when you hit UCLA! BTW I thought they chose the Valedictorian at the end of school year! If you already have it sewn up then there was no competition!! A valedictorian would know to buy enough beer. This old fart is 60 and has a job and will retire peacfully soon! And you really know $hit at this stage of your life and this thread shows it!

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

No making fun of us old farts....it will happen to you too sonny! (Waves cane in the air while typing) Young whipper-snappers. Why, when I was your age....forgot. Short term memory problems are a bitch.

@Rav...that pic you posted is of "The Man Show Boy". A rather dumb show actually which is why I watch it.

@garmoon...I was 4th in my graduating class. It was a private school though and there were only 8 of us.

3. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Btw, since we are "pathetic nerds" according to the smacktard that posted it, shouldn't he be given the proverbial boot up the @rse ?
    Would seem like a fitting reprisal to me... :)

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

best part: i never made fake IDs to drink booze...i don't drink ze alcohol...i learned to make them in part of a scheme to rip off my school and buy guns >.>

5. jorahan

jorahan Guest

She just forgot thats all.

Also,
    We are mine more pointless then all of yours? Does Burning someone have a point?

But it doesn't matter.
    -Pieter

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2006
  6. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

First off, Herr pieter, it's called flaming.
    Second, do some research, and realise i've helped more folks out than you could even imagine.
    Third, yes, your posts are a LOT more pointless than all of mine, just ask and look around, see how many people have appreciated my help.

If you're going to try and be clever, next time, have someone else do it for you instead, as you are clearly incapable of a smart comeback.

*Yes, i seem to be on a roll today, fun, isn't it?*

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

and here's where i ask, in the name of the common good, why is this thread still open?

8. ireland

ireland Active member

draewilly (Newbie)

Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.

1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.

2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.

3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.

4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.

5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.

6. Useless information: By presenting you with this information we can disallow independent thought. While you may begin to think for yourself your teacher, asking you to pay attention, will continually interrupt you. This is one of my favourites!

7. Obedience: Yes this is firmly set into the school world. Discipline, self-discipline, thought-discipline hell it’s all here! We take great pride in our ability to control you. Our shrill voices echoing down the corridor. Yes you needn’t ever feel safe, in or out of school. Be afraid, be very afraid.

8. Long term: This will last sometime; you probably won’t be able to remember a time you weren’t in school. No mode of comparison, excellent.

9. Holidays: We have carefully timed these so that they are long enough to maintain sanity but short enough to deter independent thought.

10. Work ethic: You cannot be a worker without work ethic.

We hope you enjoy your stay. Don’t try to escape, even if the gate is always open.

You are free to do as we tell you.

9. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i don't follow your line of thinking there, ireland.

10. ireland

ireland Active member

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

so, UCLA = the government?

12. ireland

ireland Active member

Auslander
    i may not be fireing on all 8 cylinders today as i just got up..

as i was helping a friend out all night at his computer shop..

trying to help him catch up on his repairs..as his back up tech is sick......

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'm barely firing on all 4 :p
    you're a good friend, ireland. maybe you should take a well-deserved nape and feel a bit better, yourself?

14. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

jorahan has been packed up and sent to UCLA

@draewilly - let's hope your posts improve else you'll be joining him

this pointless thread can now be put out of it's misery

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.