Post your Nero cd/dvd speed quality scans here

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by cincyrob, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

You might also set your "settings" speed on the test to 4X. This seems to give a better reading also.

I've also run the straight Jitter test on the new Drive Speed and have gotten similar results, and also don't know what they mean.

If you go under the "Advanced" button on the Speed test you can select it to also test Jitter. This might be where Greensman is suggesting you run the jitter test.

When I run the jitter test this way, I end up with an error message about no additional info???. When I click out of the error message, I get the correct graphing. Could be that the jitter test in this mode continues to anticipate additional information after the disk has been ended.

2. mybarras

mybarras Member

ok m8 heres one at 8x burnt in my lite-on,next i will do 8x in my sony burner

[​IMG]

3. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

ok all this 16x burning stuff made me do one.. now look at the gaps inbetween the pif's. very sweet..for a 16x burn.

[​IMG]

4. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

ok that 16x burning is ok but check this out... turned on overburn in liteon smartburn and overburned this 16x+r verb at 18x(actually 17.7 with imageburn) sweet azz burn here...now i dont know how it plays havent tried it out yet...lol

[​IMG]

wonderboy wins the race..

5. greensman

greensman Regular member

OMGosh, not a post since 4/21.........??

I had to do this on a different puter cause I haven't had the time at home with my super surfing and all.........lol.

Verb datalife at 8X on the POS MTK burner. Get some good and some bad with that drive but this one isn't to bad. :)

[​IMG]

Hope you guys/gals are doing great and will post some more this weekend. Received compensation for my efforts on Thursday so gotta get some new movies. ;-)

....gm

6. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

yea i received some compensation for this past week also.. just went and got deja vu..lol thats funny right there i don care who ya are..lol hows it going buddy? got a few movies im gonna play with this weekend but probably wont be till tonight i havent burnt a thing in over a week. nothing not even a cd-r been a rough couple weeks here. yea i cant have another dry spell like this again..lol
    i think i have found my very first burn ever. on my hp740i gonna scan it and post.. and it does have them nasty sticky label on th eface too..

7. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

here is 1 of 3 disc that i did for the first time on feb 15 2006. the same day i became a member here..lol pretty bad scan on a good disc.. heres the kick in the knee cap... i put a sticky label over top of a printable disc..lol..

[​IMG]

im gonna try and get the sticky off it and rescan it and see what i get.

edit to add.
    i got the sticky off this one. likei said it is a hubpritnable verb. and i even wrote the name on it at first. then i decided to put the damn sticky over it..lol

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  8. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

ok i cleaned the disc up went to rescan it and it locked up..lol so i just reburned it (the fog) adn got this little gem... thought it was gonna be single digit in PIF's but a good scan..

[​IMG]

9. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

ok heres what i did.. i used nero recode2 with all the quality settings.got a ok scan. then i used clonedvd2 disc 2 disc. alot better scan. here they are, the first one is with recode2.

[​IMG]

and clonedvd2 here.

[​IMG]

10. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

another 98 getting to be a regular thing with these 16x+r verbs.

[​IMG]

11. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

hey guys hows it going no scans for me either lately

and lately this site is about as slow as i ever seen it

12. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

@Cincyrob, consistant burns with the good stuff,
    Yup, just like beating the Yankmees, keep up the good work with the Verbs. I'm having good luck as well with the Sony made DVD-R's as well, and you point out that they are now made in Malaysia? Good going trying to ruin a wet dream..

13. greensman

greensman Regular member

DANG cincyrob, you go boy.........

Haven't visited much lately, work, surfing the net, and no new movies have hampered my time in this thread.

Your burns with the MCC 004's are impressive to say the least. Keep it up and I hope to post something soon. :)

....gm

14. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

@micheal
    id say alot of it is cause of the ever so nice weather. i know it has kept me outdoors. got a fishin trip planed for next saturday night.

@BlivetNC.

yea them yankmee's are too easy..lol bout the only ones next to my reds..lol when i seen them mylasia sony's it was the dvd+r's i did find 6 cake boxes of the -r's still MIJ and have the white octagnal spacer.

15. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

@greensman.

yes it has been a slow spell for the movie relese's, think that goes hand in hand with how slow it is im here lately.

how those movies doing for ya.?

16. Playr

Playr Regular member

Hey Cincy, how's the GL0G F/W? I've been really busy building two new computers (1 for me, 1 for a friend) to keep up with things. Also, I see you're having great sucess w/ those +R Verbs. Did you give up trying to burn TYs on the 18A1P? Kinda related, are your +R Verbs PAPA or PAP6 (inner hub marking)?

Thanks.

17. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

@playr

i havent given up on the TY's im just low on my inventory of them..lol
    as for the 16x+rverbs this drive with the GLOG fw is awsome.even ifi get a 95 score the PIF's ar so low(20-50) on the average its unreal.

as far as the inner hub markings ill look when i get home and let ya know. i still have about 160 of the 16x+r verbs so i wont be out of them anytime soon... i dont like to waste the 8x+r TY's i have so im useing my 16xliteon to burn them... im trying to get some 16x+r hub printable TY's but noone has them in stock. ill keep ya posted. i got a couple movies at the house now i need to burn.. i'll get the scans posted

18. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

as promised. another good scan with them verbs,
    and the innerhub code is papa

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  19. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

man i guess with all the soap oprea going on around here lately there are only 2 threads that get posted too anymore..lol
    got a awsome scan here. not a 98 but it should be. VERY VERY low PIF's..

[​IMG]

@playr

the code on the innerhub of this 16x+r verb is papa17kd28103538

Last edited: May 6, 2007
  20. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

Here's a new one for me. A Richojpn labeled as Imation burned on my Benq DW1655 @ 8x.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.