1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Pearl and Diamond Pokesav

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by DVDBack23, May 9, 2007.

1. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  2. DVDBack23

3. Kamahl

Kamahl Regular member

You wouldn't happen to have Shaymin, Darkrai, or Arceus do you? I want the .pkms.

4. DVDBack23

5. Clexx

Clexx Member

Here you go...
    http://www.cleanmycomputer.ca/flam/pkm/
    Just select the poke which wich you want

6. hkoncept

hkoncept Member

i cant get this to work. when i load the game up it just freezes after the title screen tells me to press start.
    can anyone help me out with this as im quite upset about my game file getting corrupted.

7. artphobia

artphobia Member

Is there any way to convert the .sav so that it's useable through a AR Max SP/DS? I know I can make AR-DS codes, but I'd rather be able to import/export whole saves after the editing has been done.

8. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

http://www.shunyweb.info/index.php try that...be sure to backup your orginl save first.

9. artphobia

artphobia Member

That's great thanks... now to see which .sav it could be. ;) Well I would backup my current save on my cartridge but my the ar-max gba/ds doesnt recognize the save type that diamond or pearl use it seems.

10. miirk

miirk Member

dvdback23, i got ur pokesav pack, but liek i have no idea what tpo do with it. i have a nds lite, and a supercard, wht old 1 that liek sticks out of my ds. should i just put the files onto the supercard? and same with the .pkm files?????
    im reli confused and i reli wana use cheats for my pokemion diamond, some1 helllllllp

11. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

you are suppoose to modified the .sav file with Pokesav.

However i cant get this to work on my SC lite. It keep on not reconizing the save file. The save file always end up as 526MB or some weird number like that either i set it to 256 save type or 512 save type
    Edit: NVM it make weird file sav type once i use the NO$GBA Emulator... n i cant get those sav files to work on SClite.. but no biggy

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  12. Reevok

Reevok Member

Hi, I've read your guide and everything, I also went to .pkm site and downloaded some files. I was able to add them to my character and I started the game up and it worked out fine but the only issue is that they dont appear in my Pokedex as captured, Is there some setting I have to change?

Thanks in advance.

13. johncchc

johncchc Regular member

@reevok,
    that's because u havent gotten the national pokedex, so some of the pokemon u hacked are not added to the pokemon. u will notice that all of the pokemon from sinoox are added but not national pokemon. wait till u get national pokedex, and all of them wil be added. hope it helps.

14. Reevok

Reevok Member

The thing is all I did was add the two other starter pokemon to my game, meaning that they would show up in my pokedex. I've got them in my pokedex as seen but it doesnt show up as captured. Yet when I evolve them, their evolved form does show up as captured.

15. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

hey guys, just wondering if there will be an update for this? i have the pokesav app running and i have questions. is there a way to change the look of your character while he is playing? like when you are just playing the regular game, can you make your caracter look different? i was also wondering if you could change your character into the tuxedo that you use for contests, because you see him in the tux, so i was wondering if you could hack the game and have him dress in the tux the whole game. also, is there a way to steal other people's pokemon during the game? and online?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  16. steveocho

steveocho Member

hey i downloaded the pokesav and stuff but i dont know what to do with it. If i want like a pikachu for example, do i go to party pokemon, and then press edit? and after i done all of this do i have to fill out everything else like my ID # to get it? Where do i save this to to get the pokemon? do i save it to games? or do i just leave it in the E: drive?

17. steveocho

steveocho Member

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  18. steveocho

steveocho Member

also, for the pokesav is there a way to make a pokemon normal? like i want a charmander level 5 and i dont want him all rigged but i dont know the proper stats to put in like attack defense etc so is there like a site that can tell me a normal pokemons information?

19. sludgebll

sludgebll Member

When i change the party pokemon, the all become bad eggs.

i use a r4

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  20. sludgebll

sludgebll Member

Try trading the pokemon back to yourself. That usually works