Ron Paul for President.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by wasprider, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wasprider

wasprider Guest

People here are interested in their rights it seems. Well there is a man running for President who says and has voted consistently for the constitution. He is Ron Paul of course. If we elect Ron Paul President I think he would be good for our digital rights. You see Ron Paul has always followed the constitution.

Here is why he would be good.

The constitution says that the Federal Government has exclusive legislative authority over Washington DC only. That means that these copyright laws are unconstitutional except in DC. It is a states issue otherwise. So I think you should all consider voting for Ron Paul. He is not a corporate whore like every other D and R running.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I know you are simply looking out for the good of everyone here at AD, but political discussions are not deemed appropriate.

3. ireland

ireland Active member

per drd

This has been stated many, many times, but lets repeat it in a sticky, so no more people will get banned for not understanding.

Political threads, as long as they don't relate to digital multimedia or legislation related to the IT world, are not allowed on this forum. The world is full of political forums where you can vent your opinions, we don't want them here. I rather prefer that this is a forum where a person from country X can ask a question and get an answer to it from a person from country Y, whether the country X and Y are in war or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Petteri Pyyny
    Webmaster
    http://AfterDawn.com/

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.