1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

convertxtodvd audio sync prob!!

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by smoov, May 23, 2007.

1. smoov

smoov Member

i hav just converted a divx movie via convertxtodvd as i hav many times, the original had no audio probs, but i played it back in dvd player to check and the audio was way way out!! why has this happened!??

2. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hi,

Audio stream is probably an MP3 VBR and or has a huge delay in it.

Is it an .AVI file ?

Try AviMUX-GUI to fix the delay

http://www.cdr-zone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4588

v2.2.0.251 has been released, which fixed the out of sync in Rocky Balboa-aXXo since there was an issue that was wrongly identifed in the file. Now that file does not convert out of sync anymore.

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i'd just had a problem with audio out of sync on a movie whose title shall remain nameless.. my googling had turned up the exact same link as cougar_ii had posted; i tried out AviMUX-GUI but didn't want to wait an hour to see if ConvertXtoDVD worked ok this time; tried WinAVI 7.7 (as a test as it only takes 20mins), the sync seemed to be ok but i never much like the quality of WinAVI then it dawned on me to check the version of ConvertXtoDVD. Doh!, i'm running quite an old version so will look into upgrading..